“Excellent food”

Price range: US$7 - US$23
Neighbourhood: Schöneberg
Neighbourhood: Schöneberg
Reviewed 18 September 2018

As I was running the marathon, I needed a proper carb-loading, so decided to come to this place with my wife.

The menu is quite extensive and food outstanding. I had a dish with aubergine as the starter and then a pizza with chicken and vegetables that they happily customised for me!

Everything was so tasty. The service by a waitress that speaks Spanish amazing, she is a star!

I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Nice place to be, quick and friendly service and good fresh food for an affordable price. Would definitely recommend this place in Berlin!

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

In that crowded neighbourhood a cozy Italian place to sit down and experience good food. Apparently their burgers are also worth trying.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I must say Evin’s Pizza is a must go to in Berlin. Great pizza I went couple times since my hotel was nearby and always left very full and satisfied.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Pizza was standard, nothing exclusive. Table wasn’t clean. Normal waiting time. I recommend visiting another pizzeria. Waiter didn’t give us bill.