“A nice and authentic thai restaurant”
Review of Taleh Thai

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Went here with my wife after reading some good review,
The place is not too big so it is better to order a table on advance.
The service was friendly although with only a limited English.
Food was very tasty and felt really authentic.
Altogether, a very nice place for oriental food.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

While staying at the Adele Designhotel in Berlin I was looking for a Thai restaurant close-by. It was about a 7 minute walk from the hotel, and I'm glad I made the trip. The restaurant is nestled between rows of residential buildings, and it is quaint and has a nice lay intimate lay-out. If you're in the Prenzlauer Berg area is definitely worth a visit.

I had the To Ka Kai soup and chicken pad thai. They were both excellent. With a bottle of mineral water my tab came up to 18 Euros.

2  Thank newtojr
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed this small restaurant. Almost all tables were reserved and very popular. Had a range of foods between group. All were tasty and unique. Spicy too which is great for real Thai experience. Prices good. Out of the way so definately go by taxi. Restaurant happily arranged a return taxi for us.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

We ate here on our first night. Their menu is extensive, I had tofu dish that was v tasty. My partner had a curry. Our six year old had Duck breast w rice. We had some nice appetisers too. We had a couple of beers to go with it. Tales Thai is a neighbourhood restaurant that we visitors were lucky to find. Worthy of a visit for sure!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Great place! Its not expensive and GREAT food.
Good place for the vegetarians too.
Some dishes are verry spicy. But it says on the menu