“Authentic great Thai foods with very friendly service”
Review of Taleh Thai

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I went with friends from Thailand during our tour to Berlin .Everybody enjoyed everything- foods, service and friendly atmosphere, felt like having foods at home in Thailand . Dishes were cooked the same way as if you have in our country, no compromise!
Recommended dishes: Pad Kraprao , fish cake, yam woon-sen and fried banana as dessert

Actually, everything is yummy!

We'll definitely come back

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

It took a while to take our order but i think we came at the busiest time! Had a green chicken curry which was amazing! Our starter wasn't available. Its a nice little restaurant!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

The atmosphere and the vibe where great.
The staff is very patient and nice, helped us with choosing our plates.
The food was delicious and quick to come, it looked good and smell was amazing.
We enjoyed our meal, though the cocktail we orderd (you can choose from only two) was too sweet and the alcohol wasn't noticable.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Went here with my wife after reading some good review,
The place is not too big so it is better to order a table on advance.
The service was friendly although with only a limited English.
Food was very tasty and felt really authentic.
Altogether, a very nice place for oriental food.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

While staying at the Adele Designhotel in Berlin I was looking for a Thai restaurant close-by. It was about a 7 minute walk from the hotel, and I'm glad I made the trip. The restaurant is nestled between rows of residential buildings, and it is quaint and has a nice lay intimate lay-out. If you're in the Prenzlauer Berg area is definitely worth a visit.

I had the To Ka Kai soup and chicken pad thai. They were both excellent. With a bottle of mineral water my tab came up to 18 Euros.

2  Thank newtojr