“Best Tom Kha Gai in Berlin!!!!!”
Review of Taleh Thai

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Wow! This Thai food place was amazing. The Tom Kha Gai (Thai chicken coconut soup) was the best I've had in a long time. Super delicious, distinctive lemongrass taste, fresh vegetables, and the perfect amount of spicy. I haven't had Tom Kha Gai this good since I visited Thailand!!

The chicken pad thai was very good as well. Like I wanted to lick the plate clean good!

Recommend that you book in advance as the restaurant is small and very popular. We went on a Monday night and the place was fully booked. Very friendly service. You can order food to go as well here. Perfect place to satisfy your thai food cravings!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We actually had to take a half hour tram ride to get to this restaurant but are very glad we did. It is only small but is well decorated and clean. The staff are friendly and speak excellent English. It has an extensive menu and you are spoilt for choice. Everything is cooked fresh and with fresh ingredients and is really tasty. We shared 3 main courses which turned out to be too much as the portions are generous. The dishes come with a free tureen of rice which is a lovely touch. The prices are very reasonable and the whole experience was very enjoyable.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I ate here several times with friend. Delicious, fresh, big portions. Prices very reasonable! I recommend Green curry with a glass of wine outside the restaurant.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

The food is amazing, tasty and delicious. Big quantities and good price. The service is also fantastic, I would highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I went with friends from Thailand during our tour to Berlin .Everybody enjoyed everything- foods, service and friendly atmosphere, felt like having foods at home in Thailand . Dishes were cooked the same way as if you have in our country, no compromise!
Recommended dishes: Pad Kraprao , fish cake, yam woon-sen and fried banana as dessert

Actually, everything is yummy!

We'll definitely come back