Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Official Hotel Site
Booking.comUS$94
Hotels.comUS$95
travelup.comUS$109
1,739 results
All reviews small kitchenette excellent location kettle stylish cafes
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this hotel many times over the years for business and leisure and really love it. It always leaves me with big smile on my face and I feel well prepared to face the day ahead. I love the quirky furniture, the vibe of the place, the good size of the rooms and the central Mitte location. I also love all the little extras like the special toiletries, the free bottle of water etc. Huge windows let in plenty of natural light. A shower which is so big it’s almost a room in its own right.

There’s a slight John F Kennedy theme but it’s a tip of the hat (such as the throne-like armchairs in each room) rather than full on memorabilia. The only unusual thing this time was a small kitchenette in our room. Yes, there was a kettle for making a tea or coffee which was appreciated but why does one need a stove top and sink when there are no other pots, pans, cutlery etc? Strange but not disconcerting.

Although I have had breakfast at the hotel when I was on expenses, we find €22 a head too much so prefer to head to one of the multitude of cafes in the area for breakfast.

Foot creme! Just what my poor feet needed after three weeks of travel. And now the hotel is helping the bees out too. We passed on room cleaning in lieu of a donation to a bee protection agency. Bless you, John F! I’ll be back!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BaselLisa
Reviewed 26 August 2020

This is an excellent hotel, with a friendly reception and a good room.
We were very impressed with their covid-19 protocol. Well thought out and very strictly adhered to.
The breakfast is also very tasty and rich in choice.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank RobTheF
Reviewed 18 August 2020 via mobile

Very nice staff, excellent location in easy walking distance to a few beautiful spots and good price/value but interieur, room setup etc is not on a 4-star plus level, did not try breakfast. Also cleanliness could have been slightly better.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank bv511
Reviewed 22 February 2020

The hotel was lovely and modern, the room was warm and the bed comfy. Plenty of storage and plug points available. Clean and tidy aswell. The bathroom was compact but ideal for our needs. Tv in room and minibar.

The location was absolutely fantastic after spending what felt like years reading reviews. This location was amazing for us. First of all there is a bus stop right outside so you can get there so easily via bus from the airport. We walked most days to Alexanderplatz walking past museum island and the river (10 - 15mins max to the platz). The Gedendermarkt Christmas Market was literally 2 minutes up the road in the other direction. Could not have asked for more. It was lit well at night so we felt safe walking around late. We found a wonderful little cafe just up the road for breakfast. I had the yummiest yogurt bowl and they had delicious looking cakes and sandwiches.

I emailed asking for a nice view and we got a beautiful view of the church. The road outside didn't cause any noise disruption. There was also a little shop just over the road great for water / drinks for room.

Great, polite service from the staff.

I would highly recommend and would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Henry-Jeffrey
Reviewed 8 January 2020

I stayed three nights. The room was very comfortable with excellent soundproofing, though the decoration was quite tachy.
The staff of the hotel was most accomodating and breakfast was very fastuous.
It is very well located. Only one step away from the Gendarmenmarkt or the Unter der Linden and two steps away from the U-bahn or the S-bahn.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank GalavantingPhilosoph
ARCOTEL_JohnF, Front Office Manager at ARCOTEL John F Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

Dear Guest,