“Very good Asian fusion kitchen”
Review of Dudu

Dudu
Ranked #192 of 8,922 Restaurants in Berlin
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

I could write a lot of negative comments about the rude indifferent service, the hype-ness , the dark and loud room , the eating on a bench along with 10 strangers but paying for a fancy restaurant, but i enjoyed the food so much that it will not affect my final grading.
We ordered the "lovers sushi" ,a dish for 2
The combination with guacamole was surprisingly tasty and unique
Although i like original sushi a lot, i am open for new interpretations and this one was super convincing!
The cocktails were really good and worked well with the food.
I also liked the atmosphere, although i would say it is mostly a place that younger people would enjoy, a mixture of a bar and restaurant.
Therefore, I can understand why some people may dislike it, especially when the bill is above average.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Great food. And great vibe. Service was also superb. Be sure to make reservations as the place is packed!

Reviewed 29 December 2016

I went here a few times for lunch. The food is tasty and fresh. Service could be better but it's not bad. What I like about the lunch at dudu is that they offer a lunch menu with rice dish or sushi. Prices are normal compared to other restaurants in Mitte. All in all I can definitely recommend this place! Also I like the "hidden spot", when you eat there you don't even recognize the noisy street outside!

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

My friend and I came here as this restaurant was highly recommended to us. We can't understand why anyone would send friends and family here. The sushi was poor quality, smothered with guacamole and salsa, which I have never paired with sushi, and the rice was beyond glutenous. If you happen to come here, the pho soup was good, especially if you like cilantro.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Super crowded, staff is very busy. The food is not bad but all in all its annoying to eat there so you can't enjoy your food. Shame

1  Thank Isabella A