“Great Food, In A Nice Place”

Ristorante Lungomare
Ranked #299 of 8,861 Restaurants in Berlin
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 6 January 2017

After a few days eating traditional German food, we fancied a little bit of a break and popped into this lovely Italian restaurant. Great service, great food and a great experience. I'm a sucker for a caprese salad, and always have that when I see it on a menu; and it was really nice here. And I ordered the pasta off the specials menu, which I think had a buffalo ragu (it's been a while, so I might not be remembering correctly!), which was fantastic. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Perfect al pesto and pizza
The service was good and all the choices we ate were perfect
It is a nice choice close to Charlie points

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Family business place,
The service and the food and the prices are average.
We had to wait longer to get our food as the place was crowded.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Just a few minutes away from the busy high street full of department stores and retail shops, this is actually a gem! As it was a Monday night, we thought it might not be too busy and we were right - it was around 70-80% full and it was very nice and quiet inside. Service was wonderful, all the staff were patient and very attentive. The food was absolutely delicious that I wanted a second helping even though I was full!

However, on our 2nd visit it was a little disappointing. In the middle of the crazy rush hour for office professionals to be taking their lunch break, the whole restaurant's quality of food went down a lot. My carbonara turned into a very wet and scrambled egg sauce mix (overheated). It didn't look appealing at all and the taste was very different from the first night we tried them. I would definitely advise to visit when they are less busy!

As for the price, it was worth every penny (on a good night).

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Stumbled across this place whilst walking back to our hotel and decided to pop in to make a reservation. Although some of the TA reviews indicate that the service is somewhat average we were looked after very well as a couple.

The waiter did not speak English so we used some Italian with him to make his life easier, he was very appreciative. There are plenty of Italian speaking locals that use this place which would indicate the food is pretty good.

We had Bruschetta, a pizza, and a beer to wash it all down with. It was an incredibly nice pizza and the bruschetta was the best I have ever had for sure. Very reasonably priced too.