“Worth every euro”

Price range: US$11 - US$34
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Description: Sardische Restaurant
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Very friendly people, very nice food.
Starters more than you can eat.
Last pasta dish was absolutely delicious!
Place should be fully booked every night.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Had been to Sardinia once and when I came across this place on TA and saw that it was near the Opera to boot, my partner and I had to try it. We were NOT disappointed. We were served outside on a balmy evening by the owner, who has a great personality which only made our experience that much more enjoyable.We had their tasting menu: thought it would be impossible to finish it in time...and left not a crumb! Everything was great!

1  Thank Mec172
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I was very looking forward to it re-opening! The place becomes bigger and more spacious. I went there with my friends and feel very satisfied with the authentic Sardinian food. It was even better than I had in Sardinia~
Homemade pasta, warm smile, energetic team and chef made everything perfect and unforgettable. By the way, don't miss their dessert!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Well if you are looking for some amazing food, then this is the place to go to.
All the starters, the main dishes, the tiramisú, the drinks, everything was perfect.
And the staff, the guys working at the restaurant are all extremely polite and funny.
You won´t be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Great food, great service in a relaxed, laid back atmosphere.
Simple genuine dishes based on the best ingredients imported directly from the owners native Sardinia! Going back for more!!