5 people are viewing this hotel
US$109
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$107
Destinia.com
US$95
Hotels.comUS$107
PricelineUS$109
TravelocityUS$107
3,530 results
All reviews washing machine and dryer minute walk the main train station separate bedroom pool and sauna full kitchen home away from home brandenburg gate sofa bed hotel restaurant tram stop excellent hotel public transport around the corner tv tower hauptbahnhof kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2019

Good location from the Berlin main rail station. Only a 10 minutes walk or take the tram to the next stop and you are there. The rooms are very comfortable and spacious, I didn't take advantage of the cooking but if you wanted to this is a great alternative to going out eating. The breakfast was very appetizing. Staff very friendly. The location is about 1 km to the Brandenburg Gate .

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Brent K
Reviewed 27 May 2019

Good value and location. Room allowed light meals to be prepared. My only sugestion would be self serve laundry for studio stayers. Location close to central train station and tram service allowed arrival and departure without need of taxi.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 May 2019

I stayed here my last night in Berlin, after three weeks in the city for work, staying in a friend's apartment. And wow, it was a very nice treat my last evening.

For starters, the hotel is a very good location. Easily walk-able to a major transport hub (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) plus other local trams & U-bahn lines, we even walked to Mauer Park (about a 25 minute walk, longer if you take in the historical sites along the way which I also highly recommend). Brandenburg Tor is about 20 minutes walk, et cetera.

A cab to the airport the next morning (a Monday morning) was a touch over eighteen euros before tip.

The hotel room was an apartment, and it was glorious. Super quiet, nice big living room doors to open for fresh air. The kitchen was sell stocked with everything you'd need to cook a basic meal, dishwasher et cetera. The hotel stocked some treats, some snacks and beverages for purchases (and for hotel prices, the snacks and drinks weren't badly priced, at least compared to NYC). The bathroom large, very nice sized tub. Great water pressure. Hair dryer provided. This bathroom was not accessible for wheelchair users, as a fyi. The shower was in the tub. I would ask the desk for accessible rooms before booking any room.

The bed was very comfortable. Nice sized closet, room for luggage. Overall the bedroom was smaller, since the bed was a nice big size, so I kept my luggage in the living room. Fine for me, for one night. TVs in both the bedroom and living room, plenty of outlets for charging devices, even next to the bed if you're like me and want your phone alarm close.

The room was very quiet, and very clean. Free wifi! Thank you, hotel, for the free wifi. I needed that for work.

The pool area is lovely. It's not a large lap pool but you can definitely get some exercise in. Note: there are ladders into the pool, no steps, so if you have mobility issues that might be a difficulty for you. There is a locker room for changing, with robes and a key. I used the pool but not the exercise room, although I did peak in and the equipment looked clean and well maintained. There is an outdoor seating area by the pool as well, if you want to go enjoy fresh air after a swim.

We had dinner in the hotel. The food was pretty good. The steak was too salty with the sauce but otherwise was cooked very well. Fantastic wine. And the dessert was GOOD. In house ice made cream with white and milk chocolate mini curls, strawberries. DIVINE. Overall all hotel & restaurant employees were professional, very accommodating, and kind.

I will definitely stay here again, on future business trips. I cannot recommend this hotel brand enough, now that they are on my radar, I will look to stay with them in the future at other locations as well.

HIGHLY recommend!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank LulusWorldTravels
Reviewed 24 May 2019 via mobile

Highly recommend it! We stayed here for 3 nights with a 3 years old in a 1 bedroom apartment.
The room was spacious and clean, completely new with all electrical appliances including a washer and dryer. Hot water 24/7 and comfy bed.
We bought some groceries for snacks.
For our daughter I asked for a pack and play. Location is right near a bus stop with a direct line to TXL airport and 30 minutes walk to the southern end of Mitte.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2019

Stayed for 6 nights. Handy to main station. Choice of buses. Some close by restaurants. Comfortable bed. Clean and quiet. Friendly staff who also spoke English. Has Sauna and pool. Room was cleaned every day and supplies topped up. Kettle, microwave, cooking utensils provided. Would stay again for sure.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple