“Just as I remembered”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 30 September 2017

It's a few years now since I visited a Tony Roma's, as the last few visits in America were below par. However, this Berlin Tony Roma's was way better than expected. We only tried it because the restaurant we'd originally booked had just changed their menu and it wasn't to our taste, so... The food here was wonderful. Huge portions of everything, the baby back ribs were so tender and tasty, the desserts well worth leaving a little space for and a good ranged of drinks available. The staff were very friendly and efficient - in particular the bar lady worked her socks off the entire time we were there. Well done.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Came with the wife for dinner. Ribs and seafood really good - probably some of the best ribs I’ve ever eaten. Pricey but decent food quality. Service not great and restaurant far too dark - to the point that I needed to use my phone light to read the menu!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Busy on a Thursday night when we arrived and got asked did we have a reservation.. We didn't so we're told we could only have table for an hour which was fair enough . Staff friendly. They forgot our starters and just brought out main so as we only had one hour we cancelled starters. They gave us a portion of wings on the house and were apologetic. We didn't mind too much anyway . Food was ok.. drinks nice .. overall only average and wouldn't rush back to it again but staff nice

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The location is nice, surrounded by other restaurants, theaters and a park, the platz is nice, we enjoy the surroundings drinking a German wine, we had amazing baby ribs and Buffalo wings. The attention was nice they made everything to speak English.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

It's my 3rd time in Berlin and my 3rd Tony romas visit, the ribs were amazing as they always were.
And even though i didn't get the bib it was still an awesome eating experience :p