US$111
US$126
US$220
US$127
  • Pool
Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$69
US$130
US$119
  • Restaurant
All reviewswittenbergplatz u bahn stationrooms are cleanaround the cornerkadewe department storebusiness tripcity tripvery nice stayfew minutes walkcouple of nightsperfect hotelnice bathroomfree wifibreakfast roomshort staydouble bedwould definitely stay here againbrandenburg gate
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I came to Berlin on my own for a weekend to attend a concert with my friends. The best feature of this hotel is its location. For a solo traveler it's perfect. Motel One is located exactly between 2 metro stations (both in 2 min walk), Ku'Damm and bus station where you can take a bus to the Tegel airport. Starbucks, Hard Rock and a local small popular breakfast place "A never ever ending love story" are all in a few minutes walk as well.
My room was clean and neat, though I would recommend to renew some rooms.
Cleaning service was on top. Friendly receptionists were always ready to help. I needed a quiet nice place in the city centre, and I found it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Marcel K, Guest Relations Manager at Motel One Berlin-Tiergarten, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Zina,

Reviewed 21 October 2017

This is my second visit in a short time period that I have stayed in this Hotel/motel. Both times, the front desk service has been really bad. The front desk people, with one or two positive exceptions (for instance Amanda who was very nice and helpful during my last visit in October), have not been very helpful and in some instances almost rude. I have real difficulties understanding why a chain like Motel one doesn’t select their front desk staff more thoroughly. The front desk is the Motel’s first contact with their customers. Apart from the front desk, I don’t have anything negative to say about Motel One Tiergarten. OK rooms, nice breakfast and centrally located.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

This is my first time here, and chose the hotel because of the amazing price and proximity to Schoenberg.
Only negative was the room, which was small and little space to chill and just sit. Also not much storage which is an issue if there are two of you and there for a few nights.
That aside I could not fault what you got for the money. All the staff are extremely friendly and spoke English, the reception and bar areas are very swish, enormous chandeliers and high quality seating and bar menu. I only did breakfast once which for nearly €10 was OK for a European buffet; pastries, cereals, meats, eggs, full coffee choices etc.
If the price was any higher the room size would be enough to get lower rating bit this was cheaper and better than any other budget hotel I've ever been to

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matty811
Marcel K, Guest Relations Manager at Motel One Berlin-Tiergarten, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Matty,

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Booked a short break to Berlin for my fiancé's birthday and chose this hotel. Perfect location, I asked for a quiet room and I couldn't hear a peep! Sound proofing very good. King sized bed was very big and comfy, shower very nice as well. Hotel staff very polite and friendly, drink prices reasonable at the bar as well! Will be returning!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Diana,

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We came here for the 2017 election party. Well, not much to party about, eventually.

But we digress.

The hotel is modern, very easily accessible, and clean. The staff is attentive, and speaks fluent English.

The rooms are not too spacious, but one does not go to Berlin to spend time in a hotel, does one?

WiFi is free and fast. Room service is very good. Overall, if you are looking for a centrally placed, cheap hotel, look no further.

Room Tip: Higher floors offer nice views of the city.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
11  Thank Robin K

Dear Motel One Guest,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel!

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.