“Best curry in Berlin?”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Schoneberg
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Is this the best curry house in Berlin? Not sure, as this is the only one I've been to here in Berlin. I'm from Yorkshire, near to the curry capital of the UK and this is better than anything back home. It's so good we're going back tonight.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Have visited the place, on my every visit to Berlin. Perfect Indian food. You never miss home food, away from home. Thanks to them!!!!

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

We were a group of three people on a vacation in Europe and were craving for Indian food since a few days so I googled the best Indian restaurant in Berlin and haveli was on the top.

We were greeted by the warm hosts and took a table in the outdoor area of the restaurant. We ordered for butter chicken , chicken tikka masala and paneer jalfreezi with garlic naans.

The butter chicken was as good as you can get abroad. Sweet , creamy and succulent chicken pieces. The tikka masala was on the spicy side and was pretty good with the amazing garlic naans which we all loved. The paneer again was spicy and was according to our liking.
The owner, a lady is an Indian and is really sweet and welcoming.

The place is a bit heavy on the pocket but I assure you it serves the best Indian food in Berlin. Go give it a try.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Great evening in Haveli. Food is not special but it is tasty and very well prepared. The owners are very friendly and helpful with the selection of dishes. Very good price per quality. Definetly I wll come back in my next visit to Berlin.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Great restaurant with a nice little terrace and friendly family like atmosphere. You can find most popular Indina dishes on the menu done to perfection. We will surely be back!