All reviews no lift flights of stairs minute walk great location apartment
Reviewed 4 July 2016

Stayed here for 3 nights. A typical, old-fashioned pension in West Berlin, Fasanenhaus offered clean, comfortable rooms. My room was small but functional. I had to share the bathroom - it was not frequently used (thus almost like my private bathroom) but it was a bit far from my room, and I found the size and design awkward. I enjoyed breakfast (included in the room price) - basic but everything we needed to start a day. The staff members were just doing their job, in my opinion, although some travelers seem to have encountered serious issues with them. For me, Fasanenhaus was just right for my short stay in Berlin this time.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Terrible service, rude staff - we ended up leaving! We were looking forwards to a nice long weekend in Berlin, and arrived after a long drive and were met in an undiscribably bad manner, due to a minor mixup with our booking.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

We had a thoroughly enjoyable stay at Fasanenhaus. The hotel is well located with very easy access to all public transport.Stunning building with lots of original features remaining, room 2 is spacious with high ceilings and plenty of room for three. Andrea the owner was very helpful and an excellent source of information.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2016

Very nice hotel in a good area. Personnel very kind and friendly. The room was quite and very clean. Same for the private bathroom. In the room you can find for free biscuits and bottles of water. Continental breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2016

We stayed in the suite of Hotel Pension Fasanenhaus as a 5 person group. The room was large enough to accommodate us. But the toilet was too small, not good to be in a "suite". We paid 14€ per person during one of the most popular time of the year, during Berlinale, including breakfast. Basically we paid for the breakfast and stayed in a hotel freely. If they make couple of maintainance in the room and if they can find a place to largen the toilet, they can easily increase their prices. All in all, it was very convenient to stay in this hotel.

Room tip: Close to Uhlandstrasse U-Bahn, Close to Zoologischer Garten S-Bahn
Date of stay: February 2016