“Great Gluten Free pizza/pasta/lasagna/tiramisu”
Review of Simela

Simela
Ranked #228 of 8,810 Restaurants in Berlin
Price range: US$4 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 17 February 2016

Berlin isn't the easiest to navigate in regards to gluten-free cuisine. Simela was a delightful discovery and we thoroughly enjoyed our gluten-free meal. We sampled all of the gf fare in our party and everything was top-notch.

1  Thank KimberMichigan

Reviewed 14 February 2016

After a few disappointing meals in Berlin, we were lucky to find Simela. Gluten free menu advertised outside, the staff were very friendly and helpful and fully understood about coeliac disease. I had a fantastic pizza with olives and anchovies, that I would thoroughly recommend. They also do gluten free dessert but I was too full to try !!!

Reviewed 21 November 2015

This was near our hotel so we decided to try. The restaurant is quite small so there was not enough room for ten so our group had to divide. The pizza was very good but the service was a bit slow.

Reviewed 4 November 2015

I would have passed by if Trip Advisor had not mentioned this small, cuisine pizza place. There are only a few seats inside and out, but do stop in. The young host was welcoming and the pizza excellent. It is known for its healthy, organic ingredients, something I did not expect. It is close to Savignyplatz s-Bahn stop, a nice neighborhood to explore.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

Being a coeliac this was a must visit for me on our family visit to Berlin. Very small restaurant which also does takeout pizzas. I had a buckwheat pizza and my family all had pasta or wheat based pizzas. It was a pleasure to have an authentic pizza which was very tasty and well priced and great to have a family meal out where we could all choose easily from the same menu! A must visit if you are coeliac or not. The staff were also very good and again being mom German speakers held no barriers at all.