“Amazing ”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Unassuming location but amazing food .... Had amazing steak & amazing service really lovely friendly staff. We knew they only too cash after looking online, it's no big issue, except we were mindful that we didn't have a lot of cash and therefore you need to watch what bill is!! Would totally go back x

Write a ReviewReviews (1,688)

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Good Service even though there was one Staff when we were there. He really di a good job. For appetizers we ordered Gambas, Beef Carpaccio and some Pimentos. I like the Gambas the most.
For mains the six of us shared a T-Bone, Rib Eye and a Wagyu Steak. All were good but I liked the Wagyu the most. We also ordered two bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon. This lunch was so heavy that I think my blood pressure went up.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We decided to book this place on open table prior to arriving in Berlin based on its reviews and we were super happy with our choice. All 6 of us enjoyed our steaks, which came out at the same time, cooked to our liking. We were so pleasantly surprised when they brought out a dessert with candle for my mom, as a treat from the kitchen, for her birthday!! I only mentioned it in my booking without actually expecting much since we’d never been to this place before. Overall a really nice evening, highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Birthday dinner date in this cozy restaurant. I tell you, they have the best steak in town. The chef perfectly made the steak that I want. I ordered my steak as medium - well done. Not too medium and not too done. It was luscious!!! The staffs were also very accomodating. Remember to bring cash as they don't take card :)

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Very good t-bone steak. Very fresh and soft bread with an amazing dip.
We ordered the shrimp starter, was not so special. Staff were very friendly.
Nice atmosphere.