St. Oberholz Apartments
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Berlin
See available hotels
  • Breakfast included
Hotel MANI(Berlin)
Hotel AMANO(Berlin)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2012

We stayed at st oberholtz apartments for a weekend and it was amazing!
The rent is really cheap comparing to the lovely apartment that you are staying in.
It was the perfect apartment for me and my girlfriends. The apartment was really nice and fresh and the people that worked at the café below was so nice and friendly. The location was really close to all the good restaurants, nice boutiques and clubs that we had been recommended to go to.
I can really recommend st oberholtz as an option for staying while you are in Berlin. I know that i will for sure stay there when i come back to Berlin!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2012

We’ve just stayed at the St Oberholz for 4 nights over a long weekend. 7 girls celebrating our birthdays together. Although the flat is meant for 4 to 6, they put an extra single bed in the huge main bedroom. The flat is so spacious that we didn’t even fight for the tiny shower room & wc (probably helped with the amount of mirrors in the other rooms). Great location, great apartment, great staff. The bar downstairs is lovely. We will definitely come back.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2012

We stayed five friend for a weekend at Sankt Oberholz. The apartment is in a great location both in terms of public transportation but also restaurants, bars and nightlife.

The apartment is modern and clean with cool designs. There is plenty of space with many beds, sofas, dining chairs etc. The kitchen is well equipped with refrigerator, coffee maker etc.

The toilet and bathroom are ok but very small.

You will find ipod speakers.

There is a nice balcony where you can enjoy the afternoon sun and watch the lige on Rosenthaler Platz.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I wish I could live in St. Oberholz Appartments. Good atmosphere, nice coffees downstairs and right where you have to be, in the centre of Berlin. I wish I could live in St. Oberholz Appartments. Good atmosphere, nice coffees downstairs and right where you have to be, in the centre of Berlin. I wish I could live in St. Oberholz Appartments. Good atmosphere, nice coffees downstairs and right where you have to be, in the centre of Berlin. I wish I could live in St. Oberholz Appartments. Good atmosphere, nice coffees downstairs and right where you have to be, in the centre of Berlin.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Our party of three stayed here for a wedding last summer. We were all blown away by the cleanliness and design of the apartment. This place is huge, and would be great for small groups traveling together (there are three bedrooms, a kitchen, living room, and dining room, plus one full bath.) the location is fantastic, right next to a u-bahn, trams, and very easy to catch a taxi. Plus there are great restaurants and, obviously, a late night currywurst stand right downstairs. Antje and all of the staff was helpful and always on hand if we had questions. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for the lower floor if you don't want to walk up 4 floors.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends