US$326
US$137
i31 Hotel(Berlin)
US$148
  • Room Service
Generator Hostel Berlin Mitte(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$88
  • Bar/Lounge
US$109
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Mitte(Berlin)
  • Pool
All reviewstrain stationmultiple restaurantsgreat locationmodern roomsfew metersfirst floorbusiness hotelminute walkcomfy bedshort staybreakfast buffetstayed for nightssavignyplatznoiseeuroreceptionistcons
Reviewed 21 November 2015

located 2 minutes from Sbahn Savignyplatz and about 10minutes from Kudamm. rooms quite small but perfectly fine for 1 person, design very pleasant. reception area and restaurant very nice. lighting and desk appropriate for working. also, there is free luggage store which is always handy.

Stayed: November 2015
HOtello M, Manager at H'Otello K'80, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2015

Dear guest, thank you very much for your splendid evaluation. It was a pleasure for us to accommodate you in our hotel and we would be pleased to welcome you again at the H’Otello K’80 in Berlin. Kind regards / Britta Olbrich / Hotel Management

Reviewed 6 November 2015

At the first glance it was not very impressive, but later I really appreciated this hotel. The price/value ratio is good, however they charge additional 16 Euro for breakfast. I loved the large, floor-to-ceiling windows and the trains passing just meters away. Amazingly there was very little noise coming from the outside.

In the case you do not like trains, the other side offers a view of the small lot with trees. I was delighted to find my single room much larger than in other hotels in this price range. Extremely comfortable king-size bed, nice bed linen. Unfortunately no kettle to make yourself a cup of coffee.

Savigny Platz is my favourite part of Berlin, lots of 1900' architecture, small bars and restaurants, art galleries, intellectuals and artists around. Definitely I will consider it for my next visit.

Room Tip: rooms from the Ku-damm side are quieter
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
HOtello M, Manager at H'Otello K'80, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Dear Veluto,

we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the H´Otello K´80 Berlin at the Savignyplatz. Thank you very much for your splendid and detailed evaluation. It was a pleasure for us to accommodate you in our hotel and we would be pleased to welcome you again soon at the H’Otello K’80 in Berlin.

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

sylish hotel with well designed rooms. Room had everything we neaded, plenty of plug points, large mirror and a Comfy bed. Room looked over the railway track but room was still quiet.

The bar was well designed, but very quiet and so lacked atmosphere

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
HOtello M, Manager at H'Otello K'80, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2015

Dear tripadvisor-user,

Reviewed 9 September 2015

I recently stayed here for 2 nights on a biz trip. The hotel looks very nice, modern, trendy. The room was also good, bed was very comfortable. I especially liked the location a lot, it's in a nice area, with many good restaurants and a couple of bars as well. It's also close to the S-bahn station, it's good for people who need to go to the Messe for trade shows; it's only 3 stops from the hotel. A few remarks though:
-the hotel is next to the S-bahn tracks, which can give a bit of noise. I must say that it was better than expected though, they did a good job isolating the windows.
-Wifi was not good in my room (5th floor), it was too slow to work with. But I solved it by going to the reception / bar area, where the Wifi signal was much better. Not ideal, but manageable.
-staff could be a bit friendlier I thought. The reception is right next to the entrance / exit, but you won't get a smile or a 'good morning' / 'have a nice day' when you pass by. This is just one example. In general I think this can be improved.
Overall though a very nice experience, and I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
HOtello M, Manager at H'Otello K'80, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2015

Dear guest, we assume you had a pleasant stay at the H’Otello K’80 and we were able to offer you a great experience and visit in Berlin. We are always working on our valuation to provide the highest service for our guests, therefore we would like to thank you for your detailed feedback. With your help we try to permute the quality and quantity standards more service oriented. We would be pleased to welcome you again in one of our H`Otello Hotels. Kind regards / Britta Olbrich / Hotel Management

Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend surprised me with a trip to Berlin and we stayed at the H'Otello K'80. It was in the perfect location and we were able to easily access everywhere we wanted to go. The rooms were very nice as too was the bathroom. We had breakfast once during our stay but that was due to other plans however it was great. We had a great time at Berlin and at this hotel, would definitely return.

Stayed: February 2015
1  Thank EmmaC1401
HOtello M, Manager at H'Otello K'80, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2015

Dear Emma,
thank you very much for your splendid evaluation. It was a pleasure for us to accommodate you in our Hotel during your suprise. We are very proud that you enjoyed your stay in our house. We would be pleased to welcome you again at the H’Otello K’80 in Berlin.