US$120
US$102
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$70
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Hotel OTTO(Berlin)
US$111
US$88
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$87
US$78
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

i31 Hotel(Berlin)
US$108
US$97
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Hackescher Markt(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$97
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Steigenberger Hotel Berlin(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$104
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$71
US$66
  • Bar/Lounge
Generator Hostel Berlin Mitte(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$65
  • Bar/Lounge
3,352 results
All reviewspotsdamer platzvox restaurantrooftop poolsony centerthe club loungegreat hotelbrandenburg gatewet roomtop floorwithin walking distancesteam roomholocaust memorialfive star hotelcentral locationrooms are spaciousexcellent locationmodern hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location and service here.............really enjoyed the jamboree bar after a long day of sightseeing; sat and enjoyed watching the people out and about while drinking the "sex in cancun" cocktail....that drink gives a margarita a run for its money, had a couple every night woo hoo (send recipe please )............and again the continental breakfasts were filled with tasty yummy choices left and right..........the tizian restaurant has excellent bolognese and a antipasta salad we really enjoyed as well...........very modern interior, clean and chic and the room was comfortable and relaxing..............everyone we met at the hotel was very friendly and helped with all of our questions about how to get around, etc.................had a very pleasant stay at this hotel

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
GrandHyattBerlin, Manager at Grand Hyatt Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear danocappelletti007,
thank you very much for your recent stay at Grand Hyatt Berlin and especially for sharing your experiences on TripAdvisor.
I was so delighted to read that you had an overall wonderful time with us.
It is a true pleasure to hear that you took the time to visit our restaurants and bars and I am glad that you liked our tasty cocktails at Jamboree as well as the Italian food at Tizian. Furthermore I am delighted that you felt comfortable in your room and enjoyed the facilities as well as the service of my colleagues. It is always a great motivation for the entire team to learn that our guests felt comfortable and at ease and therefore, please rest assured that I will pass on your kind review.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance in the meanwhile.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We got a great deal with Luxury Escapes, and it was just that, from the staff, the ambience, the room and the fabulous breakfast it was luxury all the way, could not fault a thing. Location great at Potsdamer Platz, with shops, restaurants and transport all very close.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear AussieGC,
thank you so much for your recent stay at Grand Hyatt Berlin and your great feedback on TripAdvisor.
I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your overall time with us.
Especially your kind words about the staff are very much appreciated and I am happy to share them with my team.
Furhermore it is great that the facilities met your expectations and I hope that you were able to explore a lot of wonderful places in the capital city.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon and I remain at your disposal for any questions or wishes.

With best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed on the club level seventh floor.We weren't real impressed with the staff or the food and beverage selection..The computer I used to try to print tickets was old , needed software update and was unusable ...There is no concierge for the club..I really needed some help to show me the features of the room like the motorized curtains when checking in but got none.We had to find our way with our bags. to our room.I had to ask to have the floor cleaned in the bathroom which they did ..The hotel generally isn't what I'm used to for a five star hotel club level..

Stayed: June 2018

Dear mark h,

I sincerely thank you for having taken the time to evaluate your recent stay with us.
It is great that you liked your room and its design.
However, with greatest attention I read your feedback about the Front Desk, as well as the Grand Club and our Housekeeping. I truly would like to apologize for the provided service and assure you that this in not the standard you can expect of a 5 Star Hotel. We will definitely discuss your feedback internally to improve our quality and service.
I hope that you had a pleasant time in the German capital and enjoyed a lot places in our beautiful city. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back in the future in order to restore your faith in our service quality. Needless to say, should you have any questions or wishes in the meanwhile, please do not hesitate to contact me.

With best regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel in Berlin. Service was excellent and the rooms were spacious, modern and in good condition. Having just come from couple of Park Hyatt branded properties, while the Grand Hyatt Berlin is larger and perhaps have slightly more of a "business" hotel feel, the service was still excellent as best as they can manage given the higher volume of guests than a typical Park Hyatt property.

In a good location with everything you need within walking distance. The fitness center is adequate (located on the roof top). Can't really commend on the food/restaurant as I didn't eat there but the breakfast buffet was sufficient.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
GHBerlin, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear CLGT,

Thank you so much for having taken the time to write this detailed review about your recent stay with us. I am delighted to learn that especially the service received was to your entire satisfaction and I will be pleased to pass on your lovely words to the team. It sounds like you had a truly enjoyable time in Berlin and we would be happy to welcome you back soon.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is very well located and offer a fantastic comfort. The spa and the pool allow you to relax and enjoy the beautiful view.
There are a lot of nice places to eat or have drink all other the hotel.
The staff was great and very helpful.

Je recommande !

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Houston_Fg,

First of all, I would like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experiences about your recent stay at Grand Hyatt Berlin on TripAdvisor. I am really glad to read that you enjoyed your room and the location of the hotel and that we were able to live up to your expectations satisfaction. It is great that you had the time to experience the Club Olympus Spa & Fitness and I hope you had the time to explore a lot of places in the beautiful German capital. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and please just let us know if we can be of any assistance in the meantime.

Warm regards,