“Berlin 2012”
Review of Ku' Damm 101

Ku' Damm 101
Ranked #84 of 633 Hotels in Berlin
Reviewed 6 April 2012

what can i say about this hotel, well i,ll try and start I was blown away by how modern and clean the actual hotel is, the staff were very helpful and friendly, a nice smile greeted my wife and i every time we left and returned to the hotel.The rooms are very quite even though we were on a main road. The location could not be bettered for the restaurants, bars and the transport links.One big tip is, buy one of the Berlin welcome cards it makes getting lost on the u bahn fun without costing you anything. I can not recommend this hotel enough.Many thanks to the hotel staff and the Berliners we meet for making our stay in Berlin so enjoyable . We shall definitely return.

Room Tip: Rooms at the rear of the hotel are quieter
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TerenceTameside
Write a ReviewReviews (1,121)

Reviewed 26 March 2012

Hi,
I have been in your hotel from 14 to 16 March 2012 in the room 610. The room was clean and comfortable. The receptionist made me welcome and he was very cheerful.
The two drawbacks was the price of the internet connection and the street noises and especially the morning between 6:30 and 8:00.
Next time, I would like to test a room looks onto the gardens.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Celine D
Reviewed 26 March 2012

The staffs are very friendly . The room is neat and clean. I had a good sleep in three nights. Only takes around 15mins by taxi. There were many restaurants and a supermarket nearby the hotel. However, it's far from the centre of Berlin.

Room Tip: Be carful when you booked the rooms. It will charge the amount at once.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2012

We specialy booked this hotel since we love boutique hotels and especially when they have in-house spa. We were in Berlin for a trade fair and like to combine work and fun.

The rooms are clean and hip as expected. We booked a massage for two but for one or other reason they forgot me so the masseusse went home after massaging my wife - leaving me waiting in the Spa area.

The brakfast buffet is gorgeous and above standard. Too bad that the waitress forbid me to take picture. Cmon, this is 2011 - and it wasn't what we haven't seen before so I found it a bit annoying. We are not from the competition trying to copy the concept...

Location is good and there are enough parking place.
I forgot a piece of cloth and they send it to me but I have to pay for it. In one hand I can understand but from service point of view: it would made an impression if they send it free of charge.

Room Tip: I believe this Hotel also have a nightclub so if you need your sleep then it is good to get the room...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank g h
samuelbraun, Leiter Front Office at Ku' Damm 101, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your positive feedback of your stay at the Ku’ Damm 101 Hotel Berlin.
I would like to apologize for the missed massage; it was just simply a forgotten entry in her scheduler and definitely a one-time mistake.

As for the picture take, please understand that pictures can be taken for private use. We want to make sure though, that our images are not taken for commercial use, as happened before. We are sorry for misjudging your intention and denying a picture.

Please note that we do not have a nightclub in our hotel. We do have a lounge bar in the lobby area but the noise level does not affect a good night´s sleep on any level in the hotel.

If you consider travelling to Berlin again, we would like to welcome you at the Ku’ Damm 101 Hotel again.

Best Regards
Your Ku’ Damm 101 Team

Reviewed 3 March 2012

We`ve just arrived for a mid-week break in Berlin and Ku ´Damm 101 hotel. The hotel was very nice and stylish.Check-in was fast and also check-out. Hotel staff were helpfull.
Rooms were spotless clean and beds very comfortable. Linen and towels were very clean.
Hotel is located in main street and it is easy to walk or take a bus to the shops and Kadewe.
A bus stop is opposite the hotel in front of the supermarket.
We did not have a breakfast (it was very expensive, 15 e/pp.) In the opposite corner was very good cafe/bakery where we used to get breakfast, coffee and very tasty sandwitches. The price was very cheap, 2 coffees and sandwitces around 5-6 euros.
We truly can recommendate this hotel for everyone. We will definitely choose this again!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends