“Best gnocchi ever!!! ”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Loved this restaurant!!
Fair prices, amazing service with good vibes and the food... Spectacular!
I really recommend for every occasion.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We dined at Luardi twice during a recent trip to Berlin. The restaurant fully deserves its excellent reviews. The food is very good and the seafood risotto was the best I have had. The restaurant has a lively atmosphere and the staff were friendly, with very good customer service. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

The meal we had wasn't bad - and the prices were reasonable. I have, though, scored the place down because the pizza base could have been more doughy (it was a bit flat) and because we sat at a table that had a window that gave a perfect view of the arcade leading to the Lidl supermarket.
I have had better food and enjoyed a better ambience at a Pizza Express.
So, not a disaster - but there is a lot of competition in this area.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

I arrived at Luardi Restaurant after I first stopped at Peperoncino restaurant, which has a higher rate on Tripadvisor that Luardi and I really don't know why. When I arrived at Peperoncino, around 19:00, the place was completely empty, despite that there are only 7-8 tables, and there was no possibility to pay with credit card! Lucky me that I asked from the very beginning! I moved to Luardi and I found a nice, cozy family restaurant with very friendly staff. The food I wordered (fish and shrimps) was delicious, the atmosphere was incredible- the staff was singing from time to time and everything was amazing! I definitely recommend it !!!

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

I would recommend this restaurant to everyone! Great service and great food! We have been to this restaurant a few times a the quality is the same each time!
Go and try for yourself