“Great local restaurant.”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Schöneberg
Reviewed 6 August 2018

This is a very popular local restaurant. We were a party of 7 and everyone enjoyed their meals. The service was good and they have menus in English.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Really tasty food. I would like to recommend for all. :) tried the breakfast Robbengatter. Prices also are good.

1  Thank Edgars L
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We'd booked the table there to celebrate the birthday of our friend. It was a Friday evening and there were enough parking places around this area. The place itself is quite big but nevertheless very cozy, has the kind of atmosphere of a good pub. With the size of a serving and the quality of food I was very satisfied. It's ideal place to go in when you're hungry. Certainly recommended.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This is the typical German bar and restaurant, where you can find every day a different menu for a good price for lunchtime, so has different dishes like a super good hamburger or some Asian food dishes. On Sundays they offer since about 10 am until 4 PM a varied brunch for about €11. You have to book with time. In the evening you might find some locals having a beer or watching some sport events on the several small TVs that are at the entry.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Been there today, me and my wife. Bar was empty, 5 or 6 tables at max. Waitress looked at us and passes by. We moved tô a table closer to the bar. Anorher waiter passes, looked and gone. I called the first waitress, she looked at me and didnt come. O only tried the beer, that was the only thing I managed to ask. Awful place, awful people, the worst in Germany.