“Terrific Peking Duck!”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

We were in the mood for Chinese, specifically Peking duck, as an alternative to days of German fare. Restaurant Jolly had been recommended to us and it proved to be exactly what we were looking for. The hot and sour soup and the dim sum dishes are quite good as well.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Very nice decor, wonderful service (they had hot towels!!) and great Cantonese style food. They have a Prix-Fix menu at about 21€ per person which is pretty good. The duck is excellent and so is the beef. The dim sums are awesome.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

A little tricky to find however it was worth it...Crispy duck sweet n sour served in a carved out pineapple was amazing, as were the soft fried noodles and egg fried rice. Quite busy on a Thursday night, nice staff too. Very good value for money and the business lunch is excellent value for money too...Highly recommended!!!

1  Thank Diorgirl71
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Went here with my boyfriend as I had read the good reviews, when we arrived we waited to be seated even though it was so quiet there was only two other people eating in the restaurant. It took the waiter 45 minutes to come take our order I ordered chicken with peanuts and garlic with rice and my partner ordered Thai red curry. When the food arrived all I can say is that it smelled like smelly socks, I tried to ignore the smell but when I tasted the chicken it was stringy and did not taste like chicken at all I couldn't eat any of it and actually felt sick with the smell as for my partner his curry was completely watery and he the same opinion of the chicken neither of our meals were touched and we had to pay nearly 30 euro, we complained to the manager but nothing was done such a disgrace getting this quality of food this day and age disgusting.

2  Thank Noreen C
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Restaurant full of Asiatic so looked promising! Good food and choice, price in line with quality. To recommend for sure!

1  Thank Chloé B