“Below average burrito and really rude service”

No Hablo Espanol Burritos
Ranked #2,425 of 9,241 Restaurants in Berlin
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Neighbourhood: Friedrichshain
Description: Delicious San Francisco style burritos, quesadillas and salads. We steam our burritos for extra flavor. On our menu you will find meat but also vegetarian and vegan meals.
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Really dry boring burrito with limp lettuce nothing special I've had much better in Berlin , and the woman working there was probably one of the rudest people I've encountered in a long time , I Just wanted a takeaway burrito and I was the only customer in the place so there wasn't any real reason to be rude it wasn't like it was busy and stressful.

I live around the corner and I wish it could be better.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

The service here is horrible. All the staff look miserable and are rude to the customers. Have tried this place twice now and both times the same rubbish customer service. The second time we went the staff were shouting and arguing with one another.The food is dry and tasteless. Not worth waiting 30 mins for.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Berlin is generally blessed with many great restaurants in international cuisines - and Friedrichshain is in particular - but "No Hablo Espanol" is definitly among the most outstanding places. It's practically a take away only as there are only a couple of barstools to spend the waiting time on. But who cares when the Burritos served here are simply the best?
I often couldn't resist the temptation when I was passing along on my way home from work. The location is right at the heart of Friedrichshain, nex to Simon-Dach-Str. Thus, the are is always busy and at rushhours you definitly have to take some waiting time into account. But you'll be rewarded with fresh ingredients and tasty seasonings turned into a handmade, luxuriously stuffed Burrito! Make sure to definitely include some of the caramelized onions - they are delicious and make all the difference. The Guacamole is also outstanding. All dishes are also served as vegetarian meals and just as delightfull.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

After nearly two years of consistently visiting Friedrichshain, I finally tried this place. I can say that I was pleasantly surprised with the taste and size (a bit too big actually) of the burrito.

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

The owner is very unfriendly and the food was not good as i expect,there's a lot of restaurants where you can eat a good burrito and find a nice owner,like Santa Maria(great restaurant/pub)or burrito baby(restaurant).

1  Thank giovanni b