“Grab and go Burrito 🌯 ”

Ranked #2,352 of 9,369 Restaurants in Berlin
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Neighbourhood: Friedrichshain
Description: Delicious San Francisco style burritos, quesadillas and salads. We steam our burritos for extra flavor. On our menu you will find meat but also vegetarian and vegan meals.
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Decent burrito to grab whilst on the go! We ordered the beef and caramelised onion and a shredded chicken burrito . Me and my partner both found the burritos filling!

Cool tunes and cool name ‘No Hablo Espanol’

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Guacamole Burrito and Caremellized Onion and Brie quesadilla are something really orgasmic. One of me and my boyfried favourite place in berlin!

1  Thank JungleTi
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We had the pulled BBQ pork burrito and it was absolutely delicious! Also suitable for vegetarians/vegans and glutenfree options. You can have a burrito, burrito box (gluten free) or quesadilla with lots of different fillings to choose from. Not a lot of seating space, but a park nearby where you can eat your burrito (box). Big recommendation!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Really dry boring burrito with limp lettuce nothing special I've had much better in Berlin , and the woman working there was probably one of the rudest people I've encountered in a long time , I Just wanted a takeaway burrito and I was the only customer in the place so there wasn't any real reason to be rude it wasn't like it was busy and stressful.

I live around the corner and I wish it could be better.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

The service here is horrible. All the staff look miserable and are rude to the customers. Have tried this place twice now and both times the same rubbish customer service. The second time we went the staff were shouting and arguing with one another.The food is dry and tasteless. Not worth waiting 30 mins for.