“Amazing food!”

Pamfilya
Ranked #3,455 of 9,634 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We took a chance on this place, because it looked packed- and it was worth it! The food was awesome, the portions were huge and the price range was quite affordable! I had the doner menu and was so full after almost finishing it. The staff was nice and friendly as well. Worth the visit!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Meat is better than others around berlin. Specially Kofte and alxeander dishes. Ayran also great. Easy by Underground train as it located very close.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I was visiting town with friends and had their chicken pieces and rice, the chickent was cooked superbly well and thoroughly tasty. The rice however was very thick and looked as if it was plonked on my plate from a rice cooker not authentic at all.
I would however recommend this place especially for those who are skeptical about doner meat.

I'd also suggest their Turkish tea to wash the dinner down :)

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I would definitely recommend to visit this restaurant, it is always full of people but you can find your place to sit. I very much enjoyed their chicken wings and my husband loved their kofta and lamb pieces. It comes with a nice fresh salad and a choice of rice or fries. Very reasonable price and will return there again.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

The meat is probably the best in town. Even Merkel has been there. Even though I am Turkish, whenever I come to Berlin Pamfilya is usually my first stop for a kebab. Also the Wings are really good. Advise it to anyone wanting a good grill. Maybe service is not the best, but you are paying only a couple of euros per meal. The biggest problem I would say is that there is no hot water in the toilets.