The staff were very helpful especially the girl behind reception with the glasses (I never got her name). It would have been usefull had the restaurant been open on Friday and Saturday but we were directed to a very good Italian restaurant on the corner just down from the Ibis.We eat in the hotel on the Sunday and the food was excellent.
The hotel was very convenient for Check Point Charlie and the Hop On, Hop Off bus which we found ideal and well worth the money for a two day ticket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of Berlin, just seven minutes' walk from Potsdamer Platz. Simply park your car in the large parking garage and all the renowned sights, such as the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag, are just a short walk away. Feel at home in our fully refurbished rooms with comfortable beds. The reception and bar are open 24/7. Enjoy warm and cold snacks from our ibis kitchen at any time of day. We at the ibis Berlin City Potsdamer Platz focus on sustainable development. Together with our guests, partners and employees, we meet many requirements that have a positive impact on your health, the environment and CO2 emissions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Berlin City Potsdamer Platz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Potsdamer Platz