I'm struggling to comprehend some of the negative reviews on here ! Shortage of towels ??? Only one shower gel to wash the whole of your body???? Yes our room only had two towels....eeerrrhhh go to reception and ask for more !!!!! which we did and then each time they were changed they left us extra ! Immaculately clean and very modern. Our room was at the front of the hotel and the road was quite busy and noisy but the windows were fantastic at keeping the noise out. Fantastic location and a 2 minute walk to the station. Staff very helpful whenever we asked for something or asked advice. Iron and ironing board available at reception and hairdryer in room. Lovely bar area and very reasonable bar prices. For the price it offered us everything we needed. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of Berlin, just seven minutes' walk from Potsdamer Platz. Simply park your car in the large parking garage and all the renowned sights, such as the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag, are just a short walk away. Feel at home in our fully refurbished rooms with comfortable beds. The reception and bar are open 24/7. Enjoy warm and cold snacks from our ibis kitchen at any time of day. We at the ibis Berlin City Potsdamer Platz focus on sustainable development. Together with our guests, partners and employees, we meet many requirements that have a positive impact on your health, the environment and CO2 emissions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Berlin City Potsdamer Platz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Potsdamer Platz