“Great Asian food”

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent Choice, been in the area looked for a place to eat lunch used the TripAdvisor. Great Asian food, nice place, lots of option, fresh food and very tasty.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,333)

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Went there because we read about it on TripAdvisor, and we were so happy. Great and tasty home cooked style. The waiters very welcoming and helpful. Not very expensive for a couple. Will go back there next time

1  Thank 6121guy
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Was so excited to finally try this place. We went around 6 pm on a Friday night, and got a table immediately. Right off the bat, things seemed good. The service was friendly, the menu looked great, and the prices were more than fair. We started with an appetizer plate. The fresh rolls were good, but a skewer of meat that came with it had bland, chewy meat. But it was decent.

My husband and I both ordered #31 as a main, which was brown glass noodles served with veggies and meat (beef for me, chicken for my husband). My husband really enjoyed his. And mine came out quickly and was obviously made with fresh ingredients. But the flavor was a little bland. Perhaps I just ordered two wrong things, and other items on the menu are flavor explosions of deliciousness. But this dish wasn't anything special.

What's great about this place was the prices. For two drinks, two mains, and an appetizer plate for two we paid around 40€. Not sure I'd come again, but it's in a really convenient location near Alexanderplatz.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely time at Madami, the service is fast and kind. The food taste really good and all of that for a cheap price! Definitely recommended. I would suggest to take a plate from the menu of the day (the salmon was nice)

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

After a gorgeous sightseeing in Berliner Fernsehturm, I had lunch in this restaurant that only 5 minutes walk from the tower. The food was great and the price is very cheap. I try 'pho bo', fried shrimps with young rice, coconut water and total costed only 10 euros. The waitress is friendly and she can speak well German and English. She invited me to try green bean soup for free. Definitely come back next time in Berlin.