“This Place is Great!”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Everything from the burrata, the bread, the wine and the entrees was great. The service was highly trained, friendly and responsive. While the number of items on the menu was slightly limited, you'll be making a mistake by not spending an evening at this exceptional restaurant.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

We have been here a couple of times for lunch and we will continue to come here.

Make sure to make a reservation.

they have great dishes ( authentic Italian food) and a very selection of wines.
it's definitely not cheap however, for lunch it worth it.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Got recommended by the hotel to go here for some fine dining Italian. And fine dining it is, quality of everything is really good. They have a la carte menu (which I understood does changes every now and then) and a daily menu. Made a choice from the a la carte and the daily menu and all was really made to perfection. Nice choice of wines available also.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This was a great Italian restaurant. What made it special was the care and attention we received. The language barrier was almost non-existent. When I had a difficult time deciding between 2 entries our server suggested a small plate of each one. My decision was between the carbonara or the mussels…The server could not recommend one over the other as she also liked them both. Another plus is that this is just a few steps from the Westin Grand Berlin. If we had more time we would have gone back for another dinner!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

A birthday diner Invitation led us to the Bocca di Bacco, which for me was a first time visit.

The atmosphere (a lot of space between tables), the staff (very attentive and friendly), the table setting (little birthday decorations on the table), all was perfect. There are many options to choose from on the menue, and I had a hard time choosing since it all sounded fantastic. I had a Bellini as an aperitif (excellent), Burrata with tomatoes as a starter, Ravioli with Ricotta filling as the main, and rhubarb compote as a desert. The wine list looked impressive, but I did not have wine.

For the quality of the experience, I thought the pricing was appropriate. I highly recommend the place.