“Challenging and fun”

Make a Break – Escape Room Berlin
Ranked #6 of 145 Fun & Games in Berlin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The authentic Berlin Escape Room Game with three unique missions. Break through the Berlin Wall to escape to the West, escape the zombie attack or bust the drug lord! One team, one room, 60 minutes to escape.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A very fun experience. Very kind people and chill environment. Sure not the last time I do this. I highly recomment it :)

All reviews
"wall"
in 8 reviews
"german"

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Grest escape room. Just 2 og us together, but made it out. Nice guy giving us hints. And a nice surprise at the end.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

What a great experience. We sidt he "Break down the Wall". Two adults and three kids(12,14,16). Almost made it, but boy catchy. Really a great family experience.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We did the Berlin Wall room and found it really good fun. The staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely return and try another room.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 May 2017

This was such an exiting experience. I've never done anything like it before, so I was a bit sceptic to what I was getting in to. It turned out to be one of the more memorable thing I've done. It was so much fun, even though it was some complications, I had a blast. I would absolutly recomend it, if you're up for a challange!