“Excellent Italian Cuisine in the heart of Berlin”
Review of 12 Apostel

12 Apostel
Ranked #204 of 8,860 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 1 June 2016

This was an experience for a number of reasons not only the food - originally seated at an outside table, the staff waved everyone inside as the heavens opened and very efficiently they did it too. Staff were friendly and the food choice was excellent. The five of us had five different meals, each one very tasty and good sized portions. I had the seafood linguine which was very tasty - certainly didn't find the food bland or expensive for what we had. Located right next to the Saignyplatz station and easy walking distance from both Bahnhof Zoo and Ku'damm.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

This is a very special for me, I spend much time there with one of my best friends ever. Now he is not here, and my last time in Berlin I come back to this restaurant just to remember him. In another way, the place is real perfect, good food and good people working there.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

No, not a vanilla pizza, but a vanilla experience. This is a famed pizzeria in Berlin, but tbh it was a bit bland. The salads, pasta and pizzas were very average and not worthy of great reviews. I am sure there must be better

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

We visited the restaurant for couple times for lunch time and we always experience great service, efficient and food was great! Very attractive prices for lunch specials!

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

This place is always packed and there is an obvious reason why: they prepare great pizzas-12 different recipes each named after one of the apostles. Soups and salads are great too. Wine least is mostly Italian.