“Still a fancy Asian cuisine place - but crowded...so make a reservation”
Review of Dudu 31

Dudu 31
Ranked #168 of 9,306 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 24 May 2017

The DuDu31 maintains its excellent cooking, a blend of Vietnamese and other Asian flavors. Staff is still friendly, and outside seating space is increased - great for summer evenings!
Yet, this place is crowded, so you better make a reservation a day or two before...or try early evening.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We ate here both nights we stayed in Berlin and were blown away by the delicious flavours of the meals we chose. The strawberry dessert was especially light and delicately flavoured. We ordered dumplings as a starter and they were really tasty- we nearly came to blows over sharing the last one. The downside of all this is the slack service- my husband was particularly infuriated as he watched three servers chatting while we tried to order our first drink. Kitchen staff seemed well organised as food was delivered quite soon after ordering but the waiting staff certainly need training. I had the impression that they were concentrating on their cool attitude rather than their role in the restaurant. However I would put up with this for those flavours!!!!

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

A german friend told me the sushi here is great ( "prima" as said in German ), and so it is. I wasn't dissapointed at all. Thanks Shanine! I took a combination of 2 sushi plates with fish and sea food and loved it. It is better to make a reservation before you come. Prices are a little high as expected of a high rated restaurant.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

We'd read about this place as being one of the top places to eat in Berlin. Was not disappointed. Nice atmosphere, the food was brilliant, huge selection of sushi, sashimi, with restaurants own twist on some classic sushi. We tried a wide selection of sushi and vietnamese starters to get us going, washed down with some great Tiger beer. The main course was superb I had chicken curry and my wife had the salmon. Both were absolutley superb. One of the best meals we had on our trip glad we saved if for the last night.
Very busy so service can be a bit slow but that wasn't a problem we weren't in a rush and such a nice setting too.
Happy Travels

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Great service, suberb drinks. To place to have a drink in Berlin. Super gualty, they use fresh herbs.