“Great burgers”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Description: The Bird is a New York style bar and steakhouse, serving undoubtedly Berlin's best steaks and burgers as well as some other stuff.Sauces, dressings, everything is made fresh daily from scratch.
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

A friend recommended The Bird to us which is always good to visit somewhere someone personally visited. The burgers are huge and are cooked to order and they recommend nothing more than 'medium' cooked. The menu is quite humerous and worth a read. My only reason for not giving 5 is the chips, there are far too many! They just overpower the plate and were over cooked. Other than that, it's definitley worth a visit

Write a ReviewReviews (1,946)

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Having received a recommendation for The Bird from a work colleague, I was full of anticipation and excitement for my first visit. I was absolutely disappointed. The service was poor (we waited 30 minutes for a drinks order) and the food was almost inedible. Three plates of brown, unappetizing food arrived at our table and I can honestly say I would rather have gone to McDonalds. The food remained fairly untouched and we did not pay for it. My recommendation; do not eat here.

1  Thank melissaforster
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Very cool place with good vibes, very good dishes, burgers are amazing and service was great as well.

1  Thank Uripo
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Real authentic burgers, with homemade fries American style (Europeans generally like 'em a bit more crispy). Awesome atmosphere & staff was great; we sent back our wine and they dealt with that nicely. Portions are HUGE so don't bother with extra sides or appetizers. Only one thing amiss: where are the milkshakes?

1  Thank DutchStevieB
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

If you are in love with hamburgers just go there and do not ask to much questions. It is good. Very good.

1  Thank זהר מ