“Great food, excellent price”
Review of Soy

Soy
Ranked #5,536 of 9,306 Restaurants in Berlin
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

My first visit to Berlin and my friend took me here. What a fabulous place.
Relaxed atmosphere, menu to suit all.
I had tapas. The pancakes were to die for as was the mango salad
Staff efficient and helpful suggesting how many dishes to have.
Didn't have to wait long for food
I couldn't believe the price, really cheap for the quality of the food
Worth a visit

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Tasty, interesting and a bit weird. But we were happy and actually lucky to get a table, as it was very full. Booking a table might be needed.
If you go, do try the smoothies! :)

Reviewed 24 April 2016

If you only eat out one place in Berlin, please let it be this one! Even if you are not a vegan, you will love the delicious food served here. The meals are very balanced and well thought out. We felt like it was authentic Vietnamese with pizzazz. Try the starter salad - it is absolutely divine!

The staff is friendly and efficient. Even the cocktails are amazing, especially "Hugo" an elderflower and sparkling wine combo!

Just go there!!

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

I went there on the weekend, since I've wanted to try vegan cuisine. I think your body really has to get used to this kind of food, I felt really full but was still hungry. Nothing wrong with the food though, it was absolutely fine and nice. The staff however was bad. You'll be lucky if they come to your table after 20 minutes. The first waiter came to the table after 20 minutes and after taking the food order, nobody came anymore, literally. Also forgot orders. Which was quite sad, because it wasn't even vey busy. But as soon as you ask for the bill, they come back right away!

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Honestly I still do not understand what kind of food I ate... Must improve a lot to meet a good standard. Today I would not recommend it. The staff I friendly though.