“Good Sushi in Berlin”

Ranked #186 of 9,241 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Light crowd early (6:30pm) on a Thursday.
Ate by myself at the "bar". I had the tempura shrimp roll and a couple pieces of Salmon and Hamachi nigiri.
Service was very good and quick with a light crowd.
The food was expertly prepared, ambiance was good enough for a date but ok for a single diner like me.
I will add this place to my list for a light/quick dinner.
Prices were a little high but you pay for good sushi

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We found The Sushi Club via Tripadviser. Quiet but modern restaurant. Friendly staff. By far the best sushi we’ve ever had!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We ate here twice during our week in Berlin and both times we greatly enjoyed the food and atmosphere. The sushi on offer is mainly the modern Westernized version but the quality was outstanding and the place was packed both nights. They have quite a large cocktail and drinks selection as well. We really liked it

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

We ate hear twice during our visit to Berlin, we love sushi and this place didn't let us down, we choose here based on reviews and loved it, not only is the food and drink here good but the people who run it are lovely as well, really friendly, when we get the chance to return to Berlin this will be a stop we won't miss!!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

There’s sushi and there’s sushi. This place serves the best sushi I have ever tasted. Nice and refreshing style of sushi, on the menu called “new generation”. I think that the majority of these sushi’s are not genuinely Japanese, but who cares when the taste is so superb. Stay away from “regular” nigiri’s as they are a bit overpriced and enjoy everything else. I would definitely come back and am completely spoiled for the rest of my sushi life.. And btw, service was great as well, nice place, maybe a bit to quiet for a Friday evening.