“Great service and friendly ”

Pizza Hut Restaurant Einkaufszentrum Waterfront
Ranked #706 of 997 Restaurants in Bremen
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

I'm not sure what it is about Germany, but all of the people I have met so far are friendly and very helpful.
Last night I visited Pizza Hut located at the Waterfront shopping centre a couple of minutes walk away from the hotel where I am staying.
The waitress that served me was very helpful and spoke perfect English (embarrassed to say that I don't speak German).
The food was good and the atmosphere relaxed for the holiday weekend. I would say that the restaurant was about 30% capacity on a Sunday night but the service was still quick, not rushed but quick.
Worth a visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Special offer was removed after I was inside and when asked about said me that was before 9pm but when I pass door exist. Waiter don't understand English but I order because it is not easy, food was according expectations not bad not good. When recommend to manager when I was payed that could be great to have menus in English said me we had, my question why they didn't provide me when I was unique customer and manager listen me to try to speak slow in English with waiter than didn't undestand anything.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Ok, so the food was not so bad, but the service was the worst ever! Over 20 minutes before the order was taken, another 30+ minutes before the food came, and that was only 3 of the 4 meals. The last meal (salad) was another 15 minutes. The starters came about 10 minutes after the pizzas, and the drinks came after we had finished eating. A shambles.

Reviewed 15 October 2014

I been here last week, in milan there isn't Pizza Hut and so we went there for change style of pizza.....so....in not look like the Italian Pizza, no... but is an amazing american pizza...to try sure! Only problem it's the closed at 9pm....too soon....but.. That Pizza lunch!!!! ;-)

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Went here for tea as there was a lack of restaurants. There is an abundance of fast food in Bremen .Pizza hut is good and just like home. Service was quicker than at home!