“Resistance is futile!”
Review of Notos

Notos
Ranked #12 of 1,003 Restaurants in Bremen
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited this restaurant on a Tuesday evening in August. The waiter offered me a shot of Ouzo which I initially refused, but he persisted so I drank it and really enjoyed it. I also a small complimentary salad that was accompanied with bread. I had Lammfilet with rice and a very nice side-salad for my main course. The lamb was exceptionally tender, cooked medium and everything was very tasty. The meal was very reasonably priced. After eating, I was offered another shot of Ouzo which I gladly accepted knowing that resistance is futile!

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Arrived 15 min before closure time but they let us in.
Had liver, spaghetti & omelette. The liver was very good, my son said that the spaghetti were even better than an Italian restaurant, omelette average. Beer, water and a soft drink for 25€.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I had a very good diner at this place. Everything is fresh and tasty, this restaurant is also very reasonably in price. Once the owner welcomes you, you know you are at the right place. You will be served with a smile!

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Visited for dinner just as they opened at 5.30pm. Whist we were at the restaurant only 1 other couple came to eat. It is an extremely quiet area on the edge of the park.

My husband ordered lamb fillet and I had the liver. The lamb was tasty but my husband said he had expected more ear for the price of 16.00 euro and I have to agree. There were only 3 narrow pieces of lamb fillet on his plate. I had the liver, it was to die for. So succulent and delicious. I could eat the same meal every night!

Complimentary ouzo was a bonus.

Only downside was that when I tried to pay by card the waitress got very flustered and started calling to the head man and talking in German. I said I could pay cash it was not a problem and gave the girl a 50 euro note. She gave change from her pouch but only put change from 40 euro on the table. I gestured to her and she grunted and produced a further 10 euro note. But of a let down to an otherwise very nice meal.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Great food, great hospitality, great people. Everything was wonderful! Thank you again and happy new year from our family.