“Wonderful, authentic lunch”
Review of Dreimaderlhaus

Dreimaderlhaus
Ranked #23 of 368 Restaurants in Potsdam
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

The menu was varied with fresh traditional selections. The dishes were excellent and were fresh with high quality ingredients. The service was friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere felt very local. Highly recommend. I had the chicken schnitzel with a mushroom cream sauce that was amongst the best I've had. My experience was positive enough to bring me back to Potsdam for this alone.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Went with a group of 5, the host was very accommodating. Food was excellent, with great service. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a great meal.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

When stepped in to eat at Dreimaderlhaus it was nearly closing time. Lucky for us the proprietor welcomed us to sit down, reminding us that the kitchen would soon be closing. This was one of the best meals we ate while in Germany! I had weiner schnitzel, my husband had meatballs. The food was delicious. It is a very tiny place but if you have to wait, do so. It will be worth the wait!

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We got so lucky finding this place. We were so hungry after visiting Sans Souci all day. The food was incredible and authentic. The portions were HUGE! The beer was cold and the service was amazing. Our waiter was so funny and so wonderful! All the way to the schnapps at the end of the meal. We will be back!

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Great meal, freshly prepared tasty local food, funny personal service, nice ambiente. All at a good price. A place to visit again next time in Potsdam.