US$146
US$130
NH Potsdam(Potsdam)
US$89
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Potsdam(Potsdam)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$70
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$74
US$87
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$118
US$113
  • Breakfast included
US$102
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

US$104
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$74
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I recommend this hotel with no doubt! Near the centre in very nice area. This is a place for people loving unusual atmosphere, not a luxury and gold sanitary appliance. :) Room and bathroom were clean, there was all I need for short stay. I really liked the composition of modern and antique. The wall from bricks in my room was amazing! The hotel restaurant served very tasty food. I arrived late at the evening, but it was not a problem to get something to eat. I really liked a design of restaurant with the fireplace. It's a pity, there was no fire inside. The stuff was very kindly and helpful. I had no possibility to eat a breakfast in the morning, but instead of I got a tasty free big coffe to my room. Thank you Walhalla! I hope to visit you once again!

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anneke1410
Reviewed 22 December 2013

If you are planning a trip to Berlin, do yourself a favour and take a day trip to Potsdam - easily accessible by train. While in Potsdam, make sure you visit the Walhalla Restaurant - Dortustraße 5, 14467 Potsdam, Germany
+49 331 7481679. The owner, and our host, Anita Ruhlig made it her goal to ensure that we had an enjoyable, positive experience in her lovely restaurant. The food was delicious and the atmosphere warm and welcoming. While we were there in December, we will go again in the Spring / early Summer to be able to best experience all that Potsdam has to offer.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Had a business trip to Potsdam and arrived close to midnight. No problem here. Rooms clean and quite. Service is good, very friendly people. The breakfast was amazing. Fresh fruits included. Wifi no problem. The only thing I missed was a little table in the room.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2013

I arrived late with a booking in my hand, but the hotel have only 8 very nice rooms, so the restaurant manages the check in. This did not bother me, but unfortunately the restaurant manager really have a stupid attitude towards hotel guests. I told him I had a booking of a double room, and my housbond was joining me later, but he then gave me a single room with 2 separate beds. Then i asked for a double bed, because this was what i paid for and what reservation said, after which he gave me the next room with a 140 large bed. I was tired and did not argue then. The next morning we talked to the nice hotel management, and they apologised, and gave us the right room.

Breakfast was very different from morning to morning, only on sunday when the restaurant had a brunch buffet it was fresh. Unfortunately the restaurant manager placed us just in front of the nice buffet, and then yelled at us when our boy took a croissant in the belief, that all that food was the promised breakfast. but no, we needed to go to the other end to get breakfast, which was a totally different quality.

So if you do not care about the food or choose to go out in the city, we can recommend this place, but we feel sorry that the restaurant treats hotel guests so bad and only seems to serve what we have paid for with disdain and in an intimidating atmosphere.

Room Tip: Do not arrive late! And avoid breakfast and the restaurant in general.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank froekensuhr
Reviewed 22 September 2012

I arrived to the hotel late in the evening it appeared that there is no reservation I made weeks before and they didn't offer any help... no extra rooms, no extra pillows, duvets etc. and at the end at 11pm I had to look for other accommodation in hotels in Potsdam... I didn't hear even word "sorry" from them...basically no customer service at all...

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business