“Yummy food”
Review of my keng

my keng
Ranked #17 of 366 Restaurants in Potsdam
Reviewed 8 July 2018

We were wandering around the city center looking for a place to eat and this place looked promising - very true it was: I'm not particularly a sushi fan but here was by far the best I had so far, and also a very delicious fish soup. The only minus is the poor interaction in English but still you can manage. Enjoyed it.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent bathroom sink... I won’t ruin the surprise.
The duck is amazing here, perfectly cooked. The service is friendly and it’s right in the centre of town .

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Nice location in central Potsdam, good vibe. Outside and inside sitting. Service is fast and friendly. Wide selection of Asian style food and sushi. Had a divine curry dish with fresh veggies. Homemade lemonade was very refreshing.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Found this place while walking around Potsdam looking for the Dutch Quarter. They dont have English menu which is shame. Food is very nice and big portion. The lady waitress is quite friendly. The guy one is not so friendly.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The food was ok, though rather greasy and overpriced. What was really shocking is the hostile behavior of a waiter that served us. I don't care much if waiters smile or not, as long as they are polite. But this one almost yelled at me for no reason. Fortunately, his accent was so thick that I did not get everything he said. Never again.