“CUCINA TIPICA ITALIANA”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neustadt
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

You'll find some nice restaurants in Wex Street in the centre of Hamburg. My favorite place to eat there is the "Trattoria da Enzo".
Lovely cooked real Italian food for reasonable prices, cozy location, perfect friendly service, good wine selection.
Had a lovely turbot with perfect light gravy yesterday. You can't find it better somewhere else!
Not possible to get a table without previous booking. That's saying a lot.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

There is no menu, waiter asked small or large pasta starters or antipasti, and whether we'd like fish, meat or vegetarian main. The truffle pasta starter was to die for. And both thoroughly enjoyed the fish main, although we've still no idea what type of fish it was! Spent 105€ for two, for two courses and two glasses of prosecco each. Worth it!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Although the food was okay, the Prosecco served was flat and lukewarm. The staff did not take it well when we made a remark about this. Not a place we will go back to anytime soon. Don't bother coming here, much better go across the street, where you'll experience much warmer hospitality at 'La Chance'.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I'm an italian living in Berlin, Germany. I visited this restaurant during a mini trip in Hamburg together with my parents and my aunt (all pure 100% italian guys!). I can assure you that the food was amazing and both Enzo and the waiters have been super friendly. The atmosphere of the restaurant is very cozy and of course is not that cheap but it's not that expensive as well. But do not forget you are having delicious food (very fresh and tasty ingredients, superbly prepared). Strongly suggested!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

This is a very small restaurant where you do have to book in advance.
They do not have a menu. If I understood correctly, they make everything fresh and with fresh ingredients, but they were very friendly and willing to adapt to my taste.
We had a very nice meal, including a very good desert, accompanied by a nice e wine. I will most definitely return here!