2,813 results
All reviews apples restaurant the club lounge shopping arcade l'occitane toiletries concierge desk excellent hotel rain shower rooms are spacious five star hotel train station the location is perfect the ground floor breakfast buffet is main station gym luxury germany
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Th hotel is located in a very nice location, the train station is 5 minutes walking, the shopping area is just next by

The rooms are big, clean and quiet

The only downside is that u have to take an elevator to second floor for reception and then another elevator to the room, and the house keeping needs enhancement (such as folding the ironing board, not forgetting to add towels)

It was a good choice and will do go back

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Tashi_Takang, General Manager at Park Hyatt Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Dear Tripadvisor User,

thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your feedback regarding your stay at Park Hyatt Hamburg.

It is a pleasure to read that you had a good time at out hotel and especially enjoyed our rooms as well as the central location. I would like to thank you for your remarks regarding our elevators and our housekeeping service. I regret, if this has caused any inconveniences during your stay and would like to apologize sincerely. Due to the structure of our historic building, unfortunately there is no other option to reach our rooms without changing the elevators. Please rest assured that I have already forwarded your further remarks to our housekeeping manager.

We already look forward to welcome you back in the future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 28 April 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Tashi_Takang, General Manager at Park Hyatt Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I'm just back from a. Haines trip here in Hamburg and I was so impressed with this hotel. Only 30 mins from the Airport and beat of all 2 minutes walk from the central train station. Room was fantastic with every thing catered for. The service from Reception, Bar, Breakfast and the concierge was 5-star through and through. If you book here you will certainly not be disappointed. I ate out every night so I cannot give an idea of room service or restaurant but if the breakfast was anything to go by then it must be good.

Dear Tripadvisor User,

Firstly, I would like to thank you personally for taking your valuable time and sharing your impressions in regards to your recent stay at Park Hyatt Hamburg.

I was delighted to read that you had a very pleasant stay and enjoyed our service in all areas. Your positive comments are a great motivation for our team and it will be a pleasure to share your kind words with them.

We look forward to welcome you back as our guest in the furture.

Warm regards

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

A couple of steps up in quality from the Steigenberger in Hamburg. Magnificently appointed large bedrooms ( I was in a standard room I think), excellent breakfast and central location. Staff exuded a confident air of Germanic efficiency and lively warmth and helpfulness. My go to choice when visiting Hamburg again.

Dear Tripadvisor User,

thank you very much for taking your time and providing us your feedback regarding your recent stay at Park Hyatt Hamburg.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and had a great time with us. I really appreciate your lovely comments about our rooms, the breakfast and especially about our staff. Our team works daily with great dedication to make every guest’s stay a special one.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards from Hamburg

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Hamburg was one of the last legs on my Germany trip with my parents. This hotel was such a nice surprise. I knew the Park Hyatts were very luxurious, but this one was just exquisite.
The look and feel of this hotel is very spa like. It's quiet, serene, and has muted tones to make you feel relaxed. The check-in process was smooth. Our front desk staff showed us our rooms and pointed out features. My room was beautiful, with a step-up desk area. The rooms are beautiful, and have heated floors! That was a nice surprise. We stayed in four different Hyatts on the trip (Mainz, Cologne, Berlin, and Hamburg), and this one was the best! The breakfast (not cheap at $35/person) is delicious, and the restaurant is superb.
The concierge recommended and then made a reservation for dinner for us at a local German restaurant. They were very friendly! I wish I had more time to just explore the city and relax in the hotel, but we were only there for two nights. It's a great hotel!! Worth the money.

Room Tip: Rooms with the step-up desk area are larger
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mark D.,

thank you so much for your very positive feedback regarding your recent stay at Park Hyatt Hamburg.

It was a pleasure to read your words of appreciation and I am delighted that you chose our hotel for your place to stay in Hamburg with your parents. I am very happy that we could create a pleasant and memorable arrival and stay experience and that you had an enjoyable and relaxing time with us. We place great value on our guests’ comfort, wellbeing and satisfaction, and I was pleased to hear that your expectations could be met in our luxurious, five-star hotel.

We already look forward to have you back as our guests in the future.

With personal regards