US$144
ARCOTEL Onyx(Hamburg)
US$91
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

The Madison Hamburg(Hamburg)
US$96
US$77
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$140
US$123
Travelocity
All reviewssex shopsturkish areacentral stationkebabextra pillowsmodern hotel in a great locationplenty of storageminutes walk from the mainless than a minute walkflat screen tvroom was a decent sizest georgefree wifitriple roomhotel barcleaned every daywater pressure
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Stuck in city due to airport shut down. Booked on Expedia for two nights in Novum Style hotel. Looked and read well. Offer deal was 115 which we paid as we thought by credit card. Upon arrival no booking for us. Charged 210 at desk! They had heard about airport problems obviously.
Not impressed so far. Room is only ok. Small but clean. Staff are unimpressive and not the friendliest to be working in hospitality. English is poor and location is not in a great part of town.
Will need to up their game to deserve any better review.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I ended up in this hotel by incidence. Togheter with som other interrailers we got stuck over the night in Hamburg due to cancellations and delays.

After walking in to nearly every hotel on our way from the main train station we luckily ended up at Novum Style Hotel.

We were a group of 7; a family with two adults and to young children, a young couple and me. We were in need of a family room, a double room and a single room. Unfortunately there were only one double room and four single rooms available. The double room was big enough for the family.

The friendly receptionist called a neighbouring hotel and was able to reserve a double room for the young couple. Thanks for the service!

The room and bathroom was nice, and the bed comfortable to sleep in.

If you need a comfortable bed in a up to date room I can recommend this hotel. I give a thumbs up for the service!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

A 7 minute walk from the Hamburg Central station puts this hotel in an apparently good position for travelling around. Unfortunately your walk to the hotel - whether by the main road or cutting through the back streets quickly shows the less than desirable neighbourhood you've unwittingly signed yourself up for staying in. Yes the hotel is a reasonable (some would say cheap) place to stay, you're giving up location... you're also giving up air-con in your room so if you're like us and need the room cool you'll be suffering traffic all-night. A lot of traffic.

The hotel itself is pleasant, a-kin to a British Premier Inn. It's clean-cut, the staff are curtious (a smile wouldn't go a miss). The reception is contemporary, the bar is right next to reception (attached almost) so dont expect a nice evening drink there. There also isn't a restaurant that we could see, there seems to be a kebab place next door which looks linked but suspect at best. So eat out - Frau Moller isn't far away!

As for rooms, the lift is slow - it's a test of patience - they're nice, small but neat. The beds are standard German, two singles pushed together that are considerably lower than the British version. Two single duvets and one pillow per bed (ask reception for another, you'll want it) - the beds are comfortable but we ended up balling up our pillows on the first night to try and get some support.

Breakfast is a standard international affair, unfortunately it did include some ants on our trip so be careful. The restaurant area is clean and tidy otherwise, the waiting staff were somewhat slow off of the mark at times.

Would we stay there again? No. It's not the right neighbourhood which makes it a bit nerve-racking at night.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I booked this hotel on-line directly with the HOTEL. I didn't get a confirmation window so I put in my details again to be sure. The second time I got a Confirmed Window. When I checked my email later that day I saw two email confirmation mails. I replied immediately to the email address outlining my need for only ONE room. When I got to the hotel two days later I explained my situation to Reception. The booking for TWO rooms was still on his file. I only stayed in one room and reception gave me another email address to detail my complaint to. I did this. No REPLY .... I resent the email again Twice. No Reply. The money for Two single rooms was taken out of my bank account. I am very disappointed with the service and the lack of contact.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Modern and clean hotel only a five minute walk from the train station.
We stayed for four nights, a long weekend in a triple room.
The hotel itself is very clean and we'll decorated and good value for money.
Unfortunately the area it is in is not very nice, I would not want to walk alone in this area at night, but the man on reception was nice enough to tell us 'these local bars are not for you these local bars are dirty' and sbowed us which bars and areas to avoid and where we could find some bars on a map!
Fab hotel, shame about the area

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple