US$161
Hotels.com
US$111
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$141
US$171
US$156
Travelocity
1,400 results
All reviewstop floorrooftop barceiling to floor windowshamburg portgreat hotelpauli districtmodern hotelcorner roomgreat barbusiness visitfish marketroom servicered lightrooms are spaciouswalk in showernice roompublic transport
Reviewed 26 February 2018

We stayed here in December of 2016. We came to Hamburg to surprise our cousins for their Birthday party which was at Cuneo restaurant across the street, so perfect hide out for us. The hotel service is excellent, rooms very clean. Ask for a room 7th floor & up so you will have a beautiful view of the harbor. The bar on the top floor is amazing. Plenty of toiletries and slippers in room. Great location to train, harbor, fish market and short walk to Reeperbahn. It is worth the price.

Room Tip: Higher floors have great view of city & harbour. Rooms very quiet and clean
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
SNiebuhr, Manager at Empire Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear valued guest,

thanks for sharing your honest impressions to us.
We are very happy to hear that you had a pleasant time with us here in Hamburg.

We are pleased to welcome you once more in the Empire Riverside Hotel.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel close and view on the river. Rooms are clean with space and all you could need. I was on 13th floor and the view is incredible. The staff is really nice and helpful. Breakfast has a lot of choices. Nice place to stay and close to city center.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
SNiebuhr, Manager at Empire Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

thanks for sharing your honest impressions to us.

We are very happy to hear that you had a pleasant time with us here in Hamburg and that you liked our Service.
The great views into the harbour and the ground-deep window fronts are two of our main trademarks. It’s nice to read that you liked these features.

We would be very happy to welcome you one day again in the Empire Riverside Hotel.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I enjoyed my hotel room on the 18th floor overlooking the Hamburg harbour and Hamburg city. The bathroom is large, hotel room smart and large with floor-to-ceiling windows. Breakfast buffet with a large food and coffee offer. Friendly service. The bar on the 20th floor has a stunning view of the city of Hamburg.

Room Tip: Ask for.a high floor for the stunning views of Hamburg and the harbour.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
SNiebuhr, Manager at Empire Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear valued guest,

thanks for sharing your honest impressions to us.

We are very happy to hear that you had a pleasant time with us here in Hamburg and that you liked our roomdesign.

We would be very happy to welcome you once again.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We were in Hamburg for a couple of days. We went to the 20th floor for a drink and we really enjoyed the view. Suchs a amazing place for a drink. The drinks are expensive, moreover the view is amazing and the service is quick and good!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
SNiebuhr, Manager at Empire Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear valued Guest,

Your feedback is highly appreciated. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant time with us here in Hamburg and we are honored to see you have found our service quality worthy of mentioning.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

I've stayed in this hotel a few times before -- always for business. This time, I was particularly struck by the lack of friendliness and customer service at the front desk -- a sort of disdaign for guests when we ask for a taxi reservation (or ask a second time when the one they've told us will be there in 7 minutes still hasn't arrived after 30....). I isn't the hotel's fault if a taxi doesn't show up, but this happened to me two days in a row -- making me late for meetings and nearly missing a critical transport connection -- and with many guests around me so there seems to be a problem. I would prefer that they tell me taxis are a problem so I should find another way to go where I need to go. Just be honest. And when I asked when the gym opened in the morning and was told 10AM I was shocked. But even moreso when the woman facing me at reception talked to me like I was asking for something never-before-requested -- that the gym be open early enough that I could use it before I had to go to work (i.e., 6AM). The service in the restaurant at breakfast was friendly and efficient. The room is large, well-equipped and comfortable and the location is good. But the show-stopper is a staff that seems to think they can count on people wanting to stay there because of the roof top bar or I'm-not-sure-what. It never hurts to be nice to guests and it can make the difference with other things don't go as planned.

Room Tip: high floors and one facing the Elbe
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
SNiebuhr, Manager at Empire Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review your stay in the Empire Riverside Hotel.

It's nice to hear that you liked our breakfast and we are honored to see you have found the service quality worthy of mentioning as well as our room facilities.
We apologize for the inconvenience during your stay regarding the taxi situation. We always try to do our best and that every guest will be satisfied, so we always book Taxis on the lastname or roomnumber. Unfortunately we cannot control the taxidrivers or the other guests.
Our gym is opened 24h/7, only our Sauna and Steambath opens at 10:00 am.