“Cool concept with lot of perks”

25hours Hotel by Levi's
Ranked #22 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt
Province of Trapani, Italy
“Cool concept with lot of perks”
Reviewed 26 December 2011

This place might be a different experience from ordinary hotels, but I found it a pleasant one. The Levi's concept is very thoroughly done, for example the jeans pattern tiles in the bathroom and a sink that has the colour of a jeans label. Moreover, this hotel offers a lot of unique perks - besides free wi-fi. Free bikes, free Mini Cooper, free iPad for use. Awesome.

Furthermore, the staff is very friendly and the restaurant/lobby is a hip and cheerful place with very good coffees and food. Breakfast is excellent! About the location: it is very close to the Hauptbahnhof and, indeed, the red light district. Honestly, that doesn't seem dodgy to me, it's rather a normal phenomenon in German cities (as in The Netherlands).

Tip: there's a special weekend rate for 75 euros for a double room (excluding breakfast 15 euros p.p., not mandatory)

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
tulsa
Reviewed 3 December 2011

This place is totally weird. We stayed in a 60's room, great picture of Dylan on the wall. The room is totally European-as it should be. The rooms are very small, down a dark hallway that doesn't light up untill you walk down it. The staff is very helpful however and you can stay there. The Worst part is the location. I would recommend you stay in another part of town. We chose this location due to being near the train station, and it's not the best. The good part is that it's not far to better areas.

Room Tip: can be useful if you need a ''night" but stay in a better part of town if you can
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank tulsadave
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 27 November 2011

I stayed here in November of 2009 and I LOVED every second of it. The hotel is gorgeous inside, and the colours are so bright in the hallways. My room was so well decorated. I loved the fuzzy star on the floor on the carpet, and even the wallpaper glittered! The bed was comfy and the bathroom was very modern.

The hotel is just a jump and a skip from the main train station, the Hauptbahnhof. It's also super close to all the major trams that take you everywhere in the city. I remember being wary when I first booked because people mentioned the sketchy area close by, but do not whatsoever be deterred by that. It seemed like an almost inconsequential issue.

Rarely do you stay in rooms where you have moments of "wow" and this definitely happened. So with the location, proximity to all major transportation, and the gorgeousness of the hotel - there is no reason not to book here.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
Austin
Reviewed 16 November 2011

The hotel is good. It's not 'nice' but more trying to give that emo-indie-motel feel. The rooms are fine except a little dark. The bed is very comfortable, there is nice hot water and good water pressure. And I must say either I am passing out cold each night but I don't hear a thing around me - no talking in the hall way, no slamming doors, the cleaning staff isn't constantly knocking on my doors - I think those are rare finds in a hotel.
I love the restaurant downstairs. It's small but the food is excellent. I liked it so much I had the same meal 2 nights in a row (try the meat on a hot rock).
The area is the worst part about it. When I first got in I walked right through the middle of sketch-ville red light district (the directions from my iphone from the office to the hotel). Bums were getting into an argument and yelling at like 3.30pm. However, I learned if you walk around the area, by the train station, it's a lot less sketchy and you walk right by a starbucks which is perfect for your way to work! I think it's pretty good for the price and if I were to come back on vacation I might stay here again.

Room Tip: There are smoking floors which apparently do smell like smoke. Make sure and request a non-smoking...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 11 November 2011

We stayed 2 nights at the Levi's. First and foremost, you should eat in the restaurant! I thought it was a bit pricey, but it was the BEST hamburger I have ever had.
Loved the design, decor (Beatles in our room!) and cleanliness of the room. The bed was extremely comfortable and we loved our view of that one skyscraper..you know, the one that looks really cool near the hotel? The lights were confusing, and the shower got water everywhere. The staff was friendly enough and young. We were actually tourists in Frankfurt (not on business), so I was a bit disappointed with the general lack of knowledge of things to do and see, and recommendations...Frankfurt was awesome, however, and I would definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends