1,090 results
All reviewsdesign hotelwater massagegreat spatop floorbusiness tripsteam roomspa areatrain stationbreakfast was excellentstayed one nightplayboysexualmirrortoiletpillowsdustcurtains
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Hotel staff very good, friendly and efficient. Rooms are nice with quirky decor. Would not hesitate to stay at hotel again. But I would avoid the restaurant at all costs! Not only is it hugely over-priced particularly the wine list but service is lousy. We waited for at our table for over 20/30 minutes with staff constantly walking around at but not once did any of them acknowledge our presence of offer us drinks or anything else. Not even the member of staff that showed us to the table! I am actually very pleased as we got up seemingly unnoticed and left still without a word from any staff and found somewhere not only serving great food but reasonably priced and much cheaper for wine!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
GRRoomers, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Dear Adrian C,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I regret that we were not able to meet your expectations this time and I would like to offer you my most sincere apologies regarding the inconveniences you were facing while staying at our restaurant. It is not the high standard we are usually representing, therefor I am really asking you for your forbearance.
Regarding your comment on our pricing, I am sure you certainly understand that it is often difficult to match the price line and finding a balance for both the purse and the quality which is offered. Since we also have to adapt to local conditions and the market, we are not always able to meet and satisfy all demands.
Please rest assured that my team and I will take your comment serious and that we already discussed this topic to avoid such issues in general for the future.

Again, thank you for your feedback and it would be our pleasure if you would give us another chance to convince you of our product & service.

Kind regards from Frankfurt,
Venus Befeld
Head of Roomers Host

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Service, people, layout of room, great coffee, comfortable bed all very much a 4 star and what I would rate a very good experience

Less good - an astonishing 5 euros for a regular sized bag of crisps left out in the room with a teeny note that I didn't see. The nice lady at the desk didn't however, charge me for them when I said I hadn't seen the note or would never have eaten the crisps. Actually there were loads of things for sale which I thought seemed overly commercial and annoying. Then there was the lack of attention to detail so 4 shower caps but no makeup cleansing wipes or cotton wool which I didn't have with me and badly needed.

Finally, it is a clearly a hotel used a lot for business and I spent a couple of hours in the room preparing a meeting which wasn't a great experience as the room was overly dark and gloomy and though it was early morning felt like it should be late evening.

So I am going to give it a four because I think it was a bit better than average but it is really is not quite up to that mark if I am honest.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
GRRoomers, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Dear Debohra A,

Thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with a feedback of your recent stay at ROOMERS Frankfurt.

We are thankful for every suggestions of our guest, which give us the chance to reconsider some present standards. It gives us the possibility to view specific items from our guests eyes.
For sure, it is always difficult to meet everyones taste and preferences, therefor, I am sorry we couldn't fulfill your needings regarding the brightness in the room, but also this case is adressed to the responsible department and already discussed.

Nevertheless, we still hope to welcome you again in ROOMERS and give us the chance to provide you a satisfying stay.

Best Regards,

Venus Befeld
Head of ROOMERS Host

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I have been a guest at this hotel before and so decided to come back. The rooms are comfortable and trendy albeit dark! Room 103 is a good size with a good sized shower.
Restaurant serves excellent, tasty food with very good service which is not overbearing. Tables can be a bit close for breakfast.
The last two times I had to negotiate my way out of smoking rooms I had been assigned... This was not ideal but was always sorted out with a smile!
Location is good to go for a run along the river.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Scuderiaedo
GRRoomers, ROOMERS Host at Roomers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Dear Scuderiaedo,

Thank you so much for your time to share your impressions with the community. It is a pleasure to read that you felt well taken care of and enjoyed a pleasant evening at the restaurant. We are so sorry because of the smoking rooms. For your next stay I would like to take a note in your profil that you prefer non-smoking rooms. We are very much looking forward to welcome you back at ROOMERS in the near future.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

The hotel has a modern design style, great meeting rooms with spectacular views on Frankfurt's skyline. Rooms are a bit too small and the seating for the office int he rooms is not very comfortable.

The restaurant was a great surprise: excellent products, both on the sea side and on the land front. The spicy steak tartare is a must! Good wine selection (European and German).

Very friendly staff both for the hotel and for the restaurant.

The bar is just spectacular, a night spot during the weekend, more relaxed during the week. Fantastic cocktails and great liquors (aged grappas for instance). Very pleasant terrasse.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
GRRoomers, ROOMERS Host at Roomers, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

Dear Pascal B.,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your impressions. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and will certainly share your impressions with the team who took such good care of you. We are very much looking forward to welcome you back at ROOMERS in the near future. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay even more comfortable, feel free to contact me at host@roomers-frankfurt.com

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

This hotel is close to everything (Sachsenhausen, old town Romer, and the Main River). It has a hip vibe though the modern indirect lighting can make the rooms a little on the dark side. Service was excellent with obliging staff and a bartender who is both creative (try a rum based "old fashion") and believes in generous pours. The bed is very comfortable though the individual duvets for a couple were small. Loved the hotel and will be back.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
GRRoomers, ROOMERS Host at Roomers, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Dear MEKW1,
Thank you very much for the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. Your feedback already has been passed to the team. It was an entire pleasure to read this bunch of compliments and as it will be to welcome you back in the near future.