1,552 results
All reviews rocco forte jfk bar beautiful property luxury hotel excellent hotel minutes from the airport junior suite hotel restaurant city centre breakfast buffet business trip frankfurt airport spa concierge gusto timo germany
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel for our short stay in Frankfurt. The Villa is wonderful and staff
Service was exceptional.
AMEX Fine Hotel Benefits all honored!!!

Air con could be a bit cooler in the rooms but it is Europe Air Con so no real complaints.

We will stay again when flying in or out of FRA.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear hdhouse

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions. It has been a pleasure to read that all your expectations have been met during your stay with us.

I have certainly shared your comments with my team which is also very proud to have made your stay relaxing and comfortable. We are very much looking forward to the pleasure to be your hosts again.

Please feel free to contact me at any time. I will be happy to assist.

Warm regards from Frankfurt,

Reviewed 8 July 2018

I was looking for a calm, beautiful spot in Frankfurt to meet a friend that I haven't seen for years. We enjoyed our stay very much. The courtyard allowed us to relax in the morning and evening--connecting in a calm space. The rooms were spacious and clean. It was worth the money to have a space like this in the city.

Check-in was slow: the computers did not work properly, and the room assigned did not have a safety deposit box.

Room Service: the first day, coffee came without milk (ordered), and the second day, tea was sent up instead of coffee. The staff person was quick to return with the correct order.

Dinner service was slow and staff was inattentive: my friend had not eaten the entire day, and it took about 30 minutes before a server came to take our order. We had to go to the hostess and ask for a server to serve us, even though there were only about ten people in the garden dining area. We witnessed a business man the next evening have a similar experience. He had to walk to the server in the center of the garden and ask to be served. We witnessed him become visually agitated. He even changed tables, moving closer to the center of the room to be served. The servers do not

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear dancinbuddha

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Villa Kennedy. The opinions of our guests really matter to us and help us improving our service day by day.

I can assure that my team is working with passion and consistency in order to provide a high level of hospitality and service to our guests.

I’m sorry to read that we couldn’t provide the excellent service we’re aiming for in all of our departments. Please accept my apologies in this matter.
I have spoken with the responsible team members regarding their performance - please be reassured that this is definitely not our standard and does not match with what we are aiming to deliver.

I hope we have the chance to convince you with our first class service at another time and you do not let this incident spoil your overall experience of Villa Kennedy.
Please feel free to contact me at any time, I will be happy to assist you with your next reservation.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I was here for business. Stayed for the first time and would definitely come here again. Beautiful historic building, great refurb. Spackous room. Very friendly staff. Thanks again to the concierge. Plus good breakfast, lots of variety.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear cosmopolitoswiss

What a bunch of compliments and a true pleasure to read!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions with us and other travelers.

Having happily shared your comment, I must say I am very proud of my team. We are happy to be part of a great memory of your trip to Frankfurt and look forward to the pleasure to be your hosts again.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. I will be happy to assist.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a quick business trip. The hotel was lovely, beautiful building, beautiful courtyard. However, the rooms are quite standard for a 5 star hotel. They are in serious need of updating to compete with other 5 star properties.

The staff is very pleasant and helpful

Location is great!

I’d probably not stay here again based on what I received for the price of the room.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank david t
RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Chumleytodd

I’m sorry to read that we couldn’t convince you with the design of our guest rooms. Please let me kindly inform you that we are currently renovating our new suites and we are happy to announce that they will shine in new splendour in just a couple of days!

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back soon with us.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Villa Kennedy is a great place to stay especially if you are tired of higher-end business hotels that all start to look the same. The rooms are modern and comfortable. The hotel has a lovely internal garden/terrace area that is great for morning coffee or afternoon drinks. Service was top notch.

Room Tip: If you are not in the mood to go out for dinner the restaurant in the hotel is modern italian with excellent food.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Paul M

What a bunch of compliments and a true pleasure to read!

Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. I will be happy to assist.