Premiere Classe Frankfurt Airport
US$96
Movenpick.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Hotel Excelsior(Frankfurt)
US$124
  • Breakfast included
US$115
US$110
NH Hotels
  • Restaurant
The Corner Hotel(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Room Service
Manhattan Hotel(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$120
  • Breakfast included
Star Inn Hotel Frankfurt Centrum(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 September 2017

unfortunately i have bad experience at this hotel.
No room service
no complimentary coffee
no phone at the room.
money value extremely high comparing with 4 and 5 starts hotels.
per night value should not exceed 10-20 Euro. its a bed only.

Room Tip: i think value per night should not exceed 10-20 Euro. its only bed
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Anja_Doleschall, Front Office at Premiere Classe Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Dear Sir or Madam,

thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately we dont have a room Service or complimentary coffee, because we are a low budget hotel, which means cheap but easy.
Compared with another hotel rates we are already cheap, depends If there is a fair in Frankfurt, there we go also up with our rates.

If Guests want room service and also complimentary coffee and a telephone in the room, there they have to go in a 4 or 5 star Hotel where you pay until EUR 300 for one night in a single room.

In such hotels room service is never Included in the price.

But we hope to see you again in our hotel and wish you a nice day.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Needing an accommodation to catch a plane the next day we chose to stay at this hotel. As it was during the automesse in Frankfurt the cost was almost the double to normal but the other options were even more expensive... We paid 129€ and it's not worth it as a normal rate but due to the before mentioned car show we had to accept the rate.

The hotel staff were ok and did what was expected so all in all fully acceptable but too highly priced for the standard. The room was very clean and the room was very quiet. The cost for the taxi was around 23-25€ from the airport.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir or Madam,

thank you for your feedback.

That is nice to hear, that you understand why we went up with our rates at this time.

But normally we are much cheaper, when there is no fair in Frankfurt.

We hope to see you again in our hotel and wish you a nice day.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel for the price. The hotel is situated near the airport. The continental cold breakfast was included in the price. Wifi works perfectly. The bathrooms are better than in most hotels in this price range.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir or Madam,

thank you very much for your really nice ffeedback.

It is nice to hear, that you had a nice stay in our hotel.

We hope to see you again soon and wish you a nice day.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

This hotel was a little hard to find using our GPS, but well worth it when we arrived. Our room was on the top floor (5 levels). We were exhausted from 10 days of traveling. We we pleased to see room darkening curtains. Room book was for four people. We each had enough space for spending the night. A few things to take note of: there are no phones in the room, so plan on using a different type of alarm clock if you need a wake up call. Also, although we could not hear other people(voices, etc), we could hear movement in other rooms. Not completely sound proof if that is what you are looking for. In addition, the hair dryer in the bathroom is placed in a hard to reach location with a very short cord.
The staff was very pleasant. Check-in and check-out were quick. It only took us 10 minutes to get to the airport in the morning. I do need to mention that we were pleased with the breakfast that is offered. Their coffee machine accommodates various coffee drinkers. It also has a nice hot chocolate. Items in the breakfast were more than we expected for a European continental breakfast. Plenty of dining space for breakfast eaters. Great wiFI. We connected multiple devices. If you need to connect more than 3 devices, let the front desk staff know and they will issue you a second code. Next time I'm using the Frankfurt airport, I plan to stay here.

Room Tip: We could see downtown Frankfurt (the financial district) from the 5th floor.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2017

I Made a reservation in this hotel as I had to partecipate to an important exhibit ion in Frankfurt. I made the reservation on May 2nd for May 9th and they took the money from my credit card on the 4th.
That day I arrive at the hotel with my reservation and at the reception they told me they was in overbooking, they got the money before and they make overbooking???????
Already this start to make me unhappy, but they told me that they arranged another place for me, the place they have arranged was in the red zone of Frankfurth which is not the safest place to stay, I had to park my car in the street there but in this hotel they told me that there was a private parking. As I was traveling for business I ask that I need wifi and of course they told me that it was free, when I get to the apartment no wifi.
The last thing was the receipt, I need it for the company and that evening they told me that they was sending it by email, I am continuously calling them to ask for it, they always say yes but nothing is coming.
Absolutely this Premiere Classe Hotel is not correct, unfair, not honest and I strongly recommend to you to stay away from it.

Room Tip: Better if you don't go here
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Anja_Doleschall, Front Office at Premiere Classe Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Ladies and gentlemen,

We're sorry really, that this has happened.

We can understand you being mad at us and that you expected completely different.

These are sometimes so situations that can happen also in another hotels.

Of course we don't want that our guests who have booked with us, must stay in another hotel overnight.

We hope that you are not too upset with us and that you had a pleasant stay at another hotel after all.