All reviews bottled water rooms are clean business hotel business trip nice hotel germany airport facilities
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Good hotel. Clean and good size rooms for my business trip to the Paperworld fair. Breakfast good and enough. Don't know about price conditions, as it was organised by my Company. Reccomend this place for sure.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Room was great, breakfast was great, hosts friendly, everything went smoothly, hotel is clean and smells nicely, no one asked me to give my credit car number, housekeepers kept the room perfectly clean and did not see them at all.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Vanaiii
Reviewed 1 December 2016

Nice, clean hotel. Had to go downstairs to pick up the necessities. Drawback, people don't speak much English so had to explain everything every time I requested something. Breakfast good. But this is way too far away from city and no nearby shops around.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2016

Room was excellent. Air conditioning chilled the room really well. Everything was super clean. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I ate in the bar rather than the restaurant and the food was excellent. The chef came out to check I was happy with my steak. In all I was delighted. Between 15-20 minute walk to station. But simple and easy to find

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2016

The hotel is very clean, the staff was very helpfull, I had no problem parking my car, and there is a an kind of brasserie at 100 metres from the hotel. It's a café depending on a cider brewery , POSSMANN, where one can eat and drink and savour local specialties, for a reasonable price.
The breakfast at the hotel is honest do not expect too much for 9 €, all in all value for your money

Date of stay: May 2016