“Good friendly place”
Review of Birmingham Pub

Birmingham Pub
Ranked #8 of 153 Nightlife in Frankfurt
More attraction details
Owner description: This popular bar is generally frequented by straight crowds during the day and gay crowds at night.
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Thinking of late night meal, burger and sausage, Birmingham is a place to come. The place has separate corner to sell take away or outdoor quick eating bar. But it was very cold night; I chooses indoor and order their sausages with chili and fries. Do not forget to ask for beer. They are great combination even no sauerkraut. The bartenders were friendly. The Saturday night was crowded but customers seems to enjoy each other.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

This is a great pub that I couldn't wait to visit as I had read the great reviews about this pub and on our visit we were not dissapointed at all.
Walking in and I knew I would enjoy my visit here,beer posters and enamels adorning the walls and great decor and furnishings,a cool solid looking serving bar and plenty of seating options spread throughout this pub,it's a cozy pub and perfect for enjoying a few beers.
My twin brother Stephen and I were here on a Friday night
We ordered a beer each and these beers were served iced cold and sparkling and we just chilled out and soaked up the great vibe in this busy and popular pub.
These are the type of pubs I love to visit,busy atmosphere,great drinks,great location and friendly staff who make you feel so welcomed in their pub.
We really enjoyed our beers in here and also the great vibe so much so that we ended up staying here for two beers each before we moved on.
The Birmingham Pub is really easy to locate ,tram 11 or 18 to stop Borneplatz / Stolzestraße which practically drops you off by the pub which is found on Battonnstraße.
Opening hours are;
Monday to Sunday,Midday till 6am.
A great pub and well worth checking out.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Great Rustic Bar, nothing flashy but perfect for after dinner drinks & to watch the games. Right opposite the tram lines

Reviewed 12 January 2018

It is always enjoyable to come across something completely unexpected, as we did when riding along in the tram to pass a small bright pink building with the sign: ‘Birmingham Pub.’ It looked rather odd from the outside, something like a shed stuck onto a much larger building, but being from Birmingham we had to take a closer look. And inside we found a warm, cosy, traditional style ‘pub.’ The landlord, who has visited Birmingham on many occasions, was friendly, chatty, and spoke very good English. He also serves an excellent beer at €3.70 for 0.5L.